[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drunk/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 928742934729427394829348296.png (21 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
928742934729427394829348296.png
21 KB, 809x808
Get in here everyone. What are you drinking tonight? Why is the holiday weekend trivialized bull shit?

>ywn fall asleep forever after the liquor
>>
bought this shit called earthquake

i drink shitty beer all the time. but this... this should never have been made. ZERO intelligence went into the creation of this beer. It is bad in more ways than i though a beer could be bad.
>>
I had a dream (no pun intended) that it was MLK Day and I forgot it and people got mad at me.
>>
>>29669074
my roommates fireball
>>
please tell me it's not just me who feels like puking when drinking alcohol

i reckon i could be a pretty decent alcoholic if it wasn't for that
>>
>>29669074
Only had a bit of vodka left, sadly I wasn't able to drink myself "stupid" like I normally do.

This is worse, it's still all the dperission but none of the self control., PLeas e for the love of god kill me , I want to die. put a bullet in my head! Pretty ptreyyu please, im on my knees begging! I want t dieeeeeeee
>>
I have 750ml of 80 proof vodka, its 3am saturday morning, and I got my refill of xanax yesterday.

I'm thinking I'll save the bottle until monday to drink on independence day. I assume all the normies are drinking this weekend to celebrate, so why not wait till monday?
>>
Lucky for me, my local store has 4 for $10 deals on cheap wine all the time. Between half and a whole bottle of cabernet gets me just the right about of drunk to chill out.
>>
>>29670423
TFW live in pa, if I want hard liqouer I gotta wait untill morning on a non-sunday non-holiday, FUcking state stores., I need to keep being drunk and get drunker but im fresh out erreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Had some jack daniels, smirnoff vodka, bud light, and a screwdriver.

I hate drinking. Maybe its the people I drink with.
>>
have no booze so forcing myself to stay awake so I can feel drunk from sleep deprivation.
>>
>>29670733
>jack daniels, smirnoff vodka, bud light,

add some cap'n and you'll have the most normie combo of drinks of all time
>>
>>29670754
if you do it long enough, you'll die from exhaustion
>>
>>29670774
I only stay up for a day or two before passing out and if I die that'd be a nice bonus.
>>
File: ddd.png (9 KB, 216x17) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
9 KB, 216x17
I drank everything now I'm dry I don't wanna go to buy anything it's like 300 m and I don't have the nerves.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK