[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here never learned to drive until 25 or later? Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (232 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
232 KB, 1920x1280
Anyone else here never learned to drive until 25 or later? Any advice for getting my lisence and buying/leasing a vehicle?

I
>>
read a dmv handbook fag, it's not hard to get started

as for buying, buy something cheap but working for your first car. private used is risky unless you know your shit to look for expensive issues with the car, but you can find some gems if you do (but you don't because you're clearly an autistic retard). used and especially certified used from dealerships will jew you but you'll know what you're getting. buying new is safest if you have the money or good credit
>>
Take driving school if you want to become a better driver and save on car insurance

If you don't want to spend the extra money on that, just study on road signs/lights, emergency situations, vehicle signals, parking and maneuvering.
>>
>>29669042
should have done it earlier when your brain was still forming.
>>
>>29669042
Whatever you do, don't go to a dmv that is located close to a major city in your state. If you do, be prepared to do the hell that is city driving/parking.

I did mine in a small city and it was over in 15min. Got on the highway and off, backed out of an alley into a residential (not busy) street, and took one left turn on a solid green (yield) signal.
>>
>>29669791
>you need a brain for driving
millions of genuine retards who had trouble passing primary school math driving every day would like a word with you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.