[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just heard a bunch of knocks in the window >3:00 am I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
>just heard a bunch of knocks in the window
>3:00 am

I'm scared robots
>>
it's just a fairy!
Don't you believe in fairies, OP?
>>
>>29668974
S-stop I didn't come here to get more afraid
>>
Shit on a table
>>
You're about to be raided by a clown with a silly hammer, what do you do?
>>
>>29668964
It's fireworks, OP. I've been hearing them all night.

Took me like an hour to work up the courage to walk outside with a bat then i realized it was the niggers down the street who don't realize that Independence day is on Monday.
>>
File: fairy.jpg (83 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
83 KB, 600x500
>>29668990
You should definitely let me in, OP.
Turn around,
open up your window
and let me in.
>>
>>29669012
Why didn't you finish what you started?
>>
>>29668964
probably just fireworks
a bunch of dumb niggers lit off some firecrackers a block away and it sounded like gunshots.
a real shame, i was hoping i was hearing a mass shooting or something
>>
File: smiledog.jpg (116 KB, 1440x2447) Image search: [Google]
smiledog.jpg
116 KB, 1440x2447
I would like to come inside now.
Why not let me in?
>>
File: archer.gif (759 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
archer.gif
759 KB, 500x230
>>29668964
ATTENTION OP YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU WANNA LIVE

TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS AND GO PRONE ON THE GROUND. TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS IN THE HOUSE AS LIGHT FROM THE OUTSIDE WILL MAKE ANYONE AT THE WINDOWS BE SEEN BY YOU WHILE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE YOU.

DO THIS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND ALSO TURN OFF ANYTHING THAT MAKES NOISE SO YOU CAN HEAR THEM. GRAB THE CLOSEST THING TO YOU THAT COULD BE USED AS A WEAPON. KEEP IN MIND THAT MOUSE CAN KILL.

LAY PRONE FOR *AT LEAST* 2 HOURS UNTIL YOURE ABSOLUTELY SURE THERE'S NO ONE AROUND.

IF YOU HEAR MORE NOISE OR SEE A SILHOUETTE IN THE WINDOWS CALL THE POLICE.

IF THEY'RE BREAKING IN RUN FROM THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE HOUSE AND GO TO THE NEIGHBORS SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS

GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICA
>>
>>29669160

>there are people in this country who don't own guns
>>
>>29669160
That's fucking gay.

Turn on more lights and turn on some classical music really loud, it's basically audible nigger repellent. If they break in, kill them. With a gun preferably, but i'm sure you have some sort of autism weapon like a katana.
>>
>>29669236
>not being in the dark of your own home, which you know and they dont, waiting like rambo till they pass you and you hit em in the back of the head with a heavy object
>SHOOT EM PEW PEW XDDD LE REAL MENSZ HAS LE GUNZ
>I'm the autist
>>/k/
>>
>>29669236
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKju-x8nnM
FUCK YEA
>>
>>29669312
>hiding in your own house
>not owning a real weapon
yes you are the autist
>>
>>29669312
>cowering in YOUR OWN HOME
you literally can't make this shit up lmao
>>
make sure you don't overpen into the neighbor's
use frangible ammuntion
If the cops show up, drop your gun immediately
good luck
>>
>>29669425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuAW71v_dWg
Sounds like expert advice
>>
>>29668964

>Not grabbing Hi-Point C9 and shooting the window

Cuck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.