[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that it was the internet that ruined your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
When did you realize that it was the internet that ruined your life?
>>
>>29668755
people like us like soaking up information

is it really such a bad thing?
>>
>>29668755
>curtains open
Unrealistic picture
>>
>>29668775
/thread. oregano comentario
>>
>>29668755
The internet ruined my life but it also exposed me to truths (red pills) that have made me a lot more brutally honest and less able to lie to myself. I don't know how to articulate it better but if I had the choice between know what I know now or be ignorant and happy I would choose to be how I am right now
>>
>>29668775

information soakers fail at life

people who act with minimal thinking or leave the burden of thinking to others do the best
>>
>>29668861
Red pill is just second hand experience and most of it is wrong.
For example girls aren't as visual as men are they look at the subcomunications and behaviours to determend if they find somebody attractive.
Men just want a hot cute young girl
>>
>>29668886
>amount of money
>fail at life

This meme needs to end. If you were born to a rich family and be depressed fro 12yo on, you would know that the amount of money has nothing to do with success. People who make the most money are too stupid to stop and think about the reasons and points of all that. There is no point and all the reasons are purely egoistical and superficial when you really dig into the core.
>>
>>29668901
There is more variety in what men find attractive than women. Women usually want Tall and handsome (Chad) and average men have to compete for average women against these much more attractive men.red pill is a vague term, what I mean is things people choose not to think about or stay ignorant about
>>
>>29668994
*yaaawn* shut up information you're so boring!

no wonder your such a loser haha
>>
>>29669090
Men usually want petite and beautiful (Stacy) and average girls have to compete for men women against these much more attractive girls.
>>
>>29669205
>>Men usually want petite

Haha this is what women actually believe
>>
>>29668886
I'm an INTJ who makes 80k
>>
>>29669225
>implying you're not all pedophiles
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x420
>>29669225
>>29669090
You must be so fucking bluepilled if you believe that looks matter to women.

Women are genetically evolved to lie to men about it though, so they can maintain the level of beta buxs. read Sperm Wars.
>>
>>79473577
Before I had a computer as a kid I just played video games instead
and before those when I was younger child I just watched tv
>>
>>29669265

There is a NEET INTJ out there suffering horrors that are unspeakable to balance out your success.
>>
>>29669205
said the used roastie slut who has never actually had a problem getting a guy better than her to settle for her
>>
>>29669292
redpill me on bullshit ability
>>
File: 1466267488016.jpg (118 KB, 1073x592) Image search: [Google]
1466267488016.jpg
118 KB, 1073x592
>>29668755
I dunno sometime in the early 2000s I guess.

I had a shitty childhood and saw the worst of life early, though, so I haven't really cared.

The "right way" is to chase "happiness" and end up destroyed by fate and the system.
>>
>>29669292
How the fuck do you read this fucked up graph?
>>
>>29668755
A long time ago.

I come back sometimes, but I realize the entire /r9k/ and beta nerd virgin thing is entirely their own fault, because they won't get off the internet.
>>
>>29669292
>You must be so fucking bluepilled if you believe that looks matter to women.
>looks don't matter to women
Ok believe whatever you want
>>
>>29669390
It really isn't, you normie shithead, but you haven't experienced the kinds of disabilities that make a true robot, so you will never believe they exist.
>>
>>29668886
assuming this graph isnt total bullshit, im not surprised to see INTP at the bottom
>>
It wasn't the internet. It was my inferiority that ruined it. The internet was just a retreat. Just as we had monks in the middle ages, we have internet now.

If I didn't retreat my life would still be shit compared to Chad.
>>
>>29668755
When i realized i was born in 1992
>>
The internet is only a means to something, you would be better to ask 'when did you realise that your desire for information and/or entertainment ruined your life?'
>>
>>29668755
It didn't. My life sucks, but it's my fault that it sucks, not the internet, or normies or chad or women or anyone else.

I stopped blaming the internet for things when I was like 17.
>>
you can't blame anything

people have zero control over their lives
>>
>>29669326

ability to disregard everything that someone says and just push your views even if they don't make sense

basically dominating frame
>>
>>29669292
wtf is that from
>>
>>29668755
When it was already too late. But internet also made me realize that ruining my life was actually the path to ultimate freedom, death, from an essentially malign thing.
>>
>>29669205
No, that's what women project on to men to assure themselves they aren't horrible people whilst passive aggressively whining about how patriarchy MADE them eat salads and cut their wrists even as poor body image is mostly perpetuated by wholly female expectations.
>>
>>29668886
why do we INTPs have to suffer so greatly?

It's like society was purposely set up to make us fail
>>
>>29669287
I can't blame pedos. The only thing maturity does to women is make them more dishonest and catty
>>
>>29668755
It was weed and the group of "friends" I started hanging around more when I started smoking it that started my life on the road to ruin.

The Internet has just consolidated that failure by providing me with constant distraction so I don't actually do anything about my problems, just procrastinate and pass the time.
>>
>>29668755
IT was the bullying and social outcasting that did. The internet just sealed the deal.
>>
>>29669969
>>29669969
I've kinda have that, but almost only online
shit, now I'm starting to understand why fucking bitches started to dig me online after I insulted them (no, I did not want them. Online relationship is degenerate)
Source of that graphic? did you make it yourself?
>>
>>29668886
all those incomes are shit though
>>
>>29670197

no, i'm other anon, what i just said is manipulation 101 from the redpill places like therationalmale etc

honestly it gets bad after a while, if you have OCD reading those pages is the easiest way to fuck your mind up, and they are full of autists who think they are the shit a la elliot rodger
>>
>>29668755
I grew up without internet and my life is still ruined. People like to think games or internet ruins a persons life but most of us just use to escape from the real world.
>>
>>29668755
I won't ever assign blame to anything but the drugs. The internet just made me not have to socialize with people face to face.
>>
>>29668775

> 4chan

> information

yes, thanks to 4chan I know all about feminine penises. u did gud anon.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.