[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black men hate on black women, call us ghetto, call our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1467278892816.jpg (73 KB, 416x507) Image search: [Google]
1467278892816.jpg
73 KB, 416x507
Why do black men hate on black women, call us ghetto, call our hair ugly and make fun of it, call our features ugly, etc. when they're exactly the same?
>>
>>29668679
>Why do black women hate on black men, call us ghetto, call us "scrubs" and make fun of us, call our features ugly, etc. when they're exactly the same?
>>
Because black women are disgusting pigs

Why bother with a three kid having, hot fry devouring, 300 pound stretch-marked land-whale when you can get deep throated by cuties like pic related?
>>
File: andrew jenks corin dingley.png (120 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
andrew jenks corin dingley.png
120 KB, 300x300
>>29668679
i'm not black but usually the reason people degrade someone is to make themselves feel better...
>>
>>29668762
Im not even that interested in white women but come on, there are hotter white chicks than that. This is why people say they're plain
>>
Because they are stupid, hypocritical and hate their own kind while blaming others.

Half of the people of the world are stupider than avarage.
>>
>>29668679
that's probably the most retarded question ever that's ever been asked on r9k

OBVIOUSLY EVEN if you're unattractive you're still going to be attracted to people that are physically appealing
why am i even explaining this
>>
>>29668750
I don't hate black men at all. And I don't think black men are ugly. I honestly prefer them. (Though I like blasian men the most). But I don't think black women are nearly as white worshipping as black men are.
Seriously, you guys would rather an obese butt-ugly white woman over a healthy decent looking black one. I see it everyday.
>>
>>29668679
They are obviously aren't talking about girls like you.
>>
>>29668883
>you guys would rather an obese butt-ugly white woman over a healthy decent looking black one. I see it everyday

I always see beautiful black women with average/fat white dudes. Many black women are white dick worshipers. A lot of black women also talk so much shit about black men, it's excruciating.

>That nigga aint, he aint payin muh billz

>That nigga aint shit, he broke and got no job n no car, boy bye

>That nigga aint shit, classic fuckboy trying to get all of this? please

>That nigga aint shit, weak ass motherfucka I bet he small dick too

>I want me a white man with good money, good dick, and give me beautiful children

Many black women are like this. Its so hard to find one that's NOT like this
>>
>>29668883
Not me. I don't think black girls are unattractive. They're very often plenty cute. And I like their natural hair. I wish they'd stop trying to look so white.

But many of them are pretty ghetto. And most of them don't seem to be into the nerdy, introverted types. They could be difficult to deal with for many of us.

Plus /pol/ forbade us from race mixing.
>>
File: 1456871533264.jpg (44 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1456871533264.jpg
44 KB, 709x765
>tfw no black girl will ever want a serious relationship with me cuddling on the couch watching netflix and playing cs:go together
>>
File: 1467204503611.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467204503611.jpg
175 KB, 1280x720
>>29668679
BEBE FUCK OFF AGAIN. GO AND TELL OPRAH AND QUEEN LATIFAH YOUR CRAP SJW NONSENSE
>>
>>29669062
>BEBE
Dammit is that her again?
Whenever I wonder if autistic girls could be nice to date, I think of bebe and I drop that idea. They have the same bad traits as other roasties but they have zero self-awareness and won't relate to you on a personal level. They're like 10 times worse.
>>
>>29669136
Yeah bebe refuses to admit robots are the basically the walking dead. There is no hope for us coz some of us never going to make it. She always says her life is worst than a robots. Yet she has had bfs and orbiters. I'm told I'm a 32 year old wizard even after I did the whole self improvement trope. Lost weight, better haircut all that crap. Suicide is my once my parents die. But according to bebe I'm a quitter and women can sense that. What a joke. She has no had the life of a ugly male
>>
no, I'm black and would prefer a black girl over any other.

There are every few where I live though
>>
>>29669271
Where do you live, Anon? Not anywhere in America I presume?
>>
>>29669288
Canada

Not in the dense populated areas with tons of immigration obvisouly
>>
>>29668679

>be black woman
>talk loudly
>be morbidly obese
>be stupid
>be unnatractive
>be masculine looking
>will produce black offspring
>have bland sense of humor
>have bland interests
>be black
>have ugly dark skin
>have ugly facial features
>have primitive looks
>be rude
>expect men to like you

Well, to be honest, white women nowadays aren't really that great either. But they're prettier so men will still go after them.

Also sorry for being mean, you're probably a very nice girl, this is just black women in general.
>>
>>29669318
>Not in the dense populated areas with tons of immigration obvisouly

Im in Canada too, but I live in the GTA. Plenty of qt black women here. Do you live with rich white folks in your area?
>>
File: 1464353947734.png (228 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
1464353947734.png
228 KB, 400x514
and yet, whenever i see a cute black girl that isn't ghetto she's dating some white guy
>>
>>29668679
because they are self-hating slaves that can't understand why they are still slaves when they have been told again and again slavery is over

they have been conditioned to associate white women with success. they are doing the bidding of their masters. erasing the unique benefits each race has to create an uncharacteristic blob of genetics.
>>
>>29669369
And black men who aren't ghetto thugs usually go after white women.

The general trend in the black community seems to be that successful black people tend to date outside their race, usually with whites.
>>
>>29669369
>and yet, whenever i see a cute black girl that isn't ghetto she's dating some white guy

THIS1000X

Non-ghetto black dudes are non existent to black women. Either you're Tyrone or a white guy
>>
>>29669360
>Do you live with rich white folks in your area?
Yea, my family is are the only black people around for a while.
>>
>>29669457
How do they treat you and your family? Id hate white people looking at me weird as you're some Alien or something
>>
>>29669434
>And black men who aren't ghetto thugs usually go after white women.

Nah, a lot of black men that go for white girls are just as ghetto. Never seen a ghetto black chick pull a white guy though
>>
>>29669481
Like normal people. Never had any problems with our neighbours because we're quiet and polite
>>
>>29669507
So what you're saying is that all types of black men prefer and actively pursue white women while only top tier black girls go after white guys (because they're the only ones that can actually get them)?

This makes the perspective of black women a lot more sympathetic honestly. Their own men prefer other races of women over them and they can't even date interracially themselves in retaliation because other races of men don't want them unless they're well above average in attractiveness/non-ghetto personality. Seems to me like the majority of black women get a pretty raw deal and black men and their racial fetishes are the cause of it.
>>
>>29668679
i'm not black but it seems pretty common for people who aren't at the top to punch down to try and elevate themselves
>>
>>29668679
Because those features look fine on a man, since they're masculine.
>>
>>29669577
>only top tier black girls go after white guys (because they're the only ones that can actually get them)?

I usually think the reason is because those high tier black women think they deserve better than they are worth and go for white men. Lots of black women tend to be submissive to white guys, but will bitch and fight with black dudes that don't fit her standards.

But take not that many of the non ghetto black dudes, I presume, usually go for white women because of the fact black women make fun or won't acknowledge him. There's always a deeper route, not just all black men are "Where da wyite womyn at?! XD" stereotype
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.