[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus christ, I'm so ridiculously fucking lonely and too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: gn7a1em.jpg (16 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
gn7a1em.jpg
16 KB, 352x352
Jesus christ, I'm so ridiculously fucking lonely and too terrified of other people to do anything about it

I just went on a public discord server to try to talk to some people, and as soon as I heard a voice say hi to me I freaked out and closed the app

Just kill me someone, end my misery
>>
I was even worse than that well into my 20s

Just keep at it and get as much exposure as possible
>>
>>29668675
Discord is too scary for me also :(
>>
I feel the same way anon. Was it the robot chat server?
Regardless you are not alone, I am very easily intimidated desu
>>
File: DSC_0502.jpg (174 KB, 564x676) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0502.jpg
174 KB, 564x676
sounds like you need a hobby more in line with your autism
>>
>>29668747
Nah it was another one specifically for people with anxiety, lmao.
>>
Voice chat is tough dude don't worry about it. Do you find text chat any easier? That's what I prefer.
>>
>>29668675
Remember this man: they won't kill you or eat you. Worse they can do is spew vitriol and nasty names.
>>
File: 1465962549158.png (243 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1465962549158.png
243 KB, 382x417
>>29668779
could I get a link by chance?
not saying that robot chat are not fine people, I am just a baby
>>
>>29668789
Yeah, I'm okay with text and I have a few online friends that way

I've been trying to make friends with people on Interpals too, but it's rough there...the men won't talk to me because they only want to talk to women, and the women are extremely guarded because they think every man who messages them wants to fuck (I don't, I hate sex)
>>
>>29668675
Listen to me you special snowflake fuck.

We're all scared. Everybody. Always.
I went to a new restaurant yesterday abd didn't even realize the hostess was hitting on me until I was halfway home because she was far more beautiful than I imagine I'm valued by.

You never know what turns a woman on. Maybe you remind her of somebody she looked up to growing up, maybe she's a virgin and wants to lose it to a fellow virgin.

Grow a set of balls. Get out there. This earth is going to die, not if but when. You will NOT leave a mark that lasts. Everything is fleeting, fading, ephemeral, your best means nothing.

You are dead. You are worthless. You are an animal, worth no more than a rat is.

Fuck her. Find your mate, sink to her level, impregnate her. Your life means less than nothing if you don't spread your genes.

Get on it, nobody cares if you don't, nobody cares if you do but the worthless shits here.
>>
>>29668863
I don't even want a girlfriend, that sounds terrifying. I just need some kind of face to face human contact but I'm too much of a fucking basket case to handle it
>>
Try a benzo or opiate.
>>
>>29668887
Who said anything a girlfriend?

You have one shot, it doesn't matter what you do with it. That's a fact.

Might as well do all you can to be happy. I've slept with 6 women who mean nothing to me in 3 years. Remembering their names is a chore, one was a friends younger sister and he all but begged me to fuck her.

There's somebody for everybody and women outnumber men. The odds are in your favor.
>>
>>29668966
About a*
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.