[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"5 gender stereotypes that used to be the opposite"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1467430026032.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467430026032.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
"5 gender stereotypes that used to be the opposite"

Seriously, how can you watch this and not understand that gender is a social construct? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk4MkecJRGc
>>
File: viissas peppe.jpg (36 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
viissas peppe.jpg
36 KB, 657x527
>>29668671
>manlet shaming
>>
>>29668671

God I just hate these people. Look at their faces. It's like their whole existence is predicated on saying "you're wrong, and I'll tell you why". That's their entire career.
>>
>>29668671
Really wanna fuck that Indian girl desu
>>
>>29668671
>colors lol
Shut the fuck up
>heels
Were for riding horses, but then we stopped doing that but realized they pushed a woman's ass out, which makes it look more fuckable.
>early programming
Was kind of rote filing, perfect busywork for cheap female labor, engineering began being integrated straight into the programming, and women were shit at it
>cheerleading
Wasn't always about jumping around like a whore, it was about chanting and intimidating, all the gay old ivy league shit.
>crying
Was for a reason when men did it

This is a list of random shit that changed reasonably and cheerleading/cryng are something whores cheapened or ruined by being garbage roasties.
>>
>>29668758
Thank you. I was trying to figure out why every single one of these people gave me this strange repellent feeling,
>>
>>29668671

>using attributes of a gender to define an entire gender

OP is still a faggot.
>>
File: stupid fucking bitch1.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
stupid fucking bitch1.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
there;s literally nothing wrong with this video
>>
none of these are gender intrinsic though. it's just trends on what they wore. also history of full of women appropriating male norms to be able to weasel their way to male social circles i.e. shoulder pads in the 90s. it doesn't mean should pads weren't masculine it means women just started using them to be in vogue

unless they disprove women biology as child rearers and that is truthfully their most noble and respected place in humanity feminism can go away. also dear god the body language on everyone in the video is so obnoxious.
>>
Gender IS a social construct, this does not mean we should throw it out the fucking window just because some fuck on Tumblr wants to invent a gender every day.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.