[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Olive Garden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (33 KB, 211x161) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 211x161
Thoughts on Olive Garden?
>>
>>29668545
http://www.grandforksherald.com/accent/food/2350615-eatbeat-long-awaited-olive-garden-receives-warm-welcome

Obligatory.
>>
>>29668545
They used to have a classy logo, why did they switch to this new age minimalist bullshit
>>
>>29668545
nasty "italian" "food"

good greasy breadsticks but fucked if you dont want to be a fatass
>>
once my family went there and we got escargot it was good.
>>
>Go there for unlimited breadsticks and chicken and gnocchi soup
>Tastes amazing
>Waitress gives me the stinkeye
>>
>>29668640
Their Zuppa Tuscana is GOAT
>>
>>29668640
It's cheap, it's not too bad, you get a pretty consistent experience

It's honestly an ok place to go. People hate it too much

>>29668678
>escargot
Wtf
I am 99% sure they wouldn't serve this
>>
good calamari
>>
I'm an employee and management sucks ass but everything else is fine, food is okay when half off
Ask me anything
>>
>>29668870
Are you a waiter?
How much do you make?
Favorite thing on the menu? Is there anything that we should never order (disgusting production, hassle, etc)?
>>
>>29668870
fucking normie get the fuck out.

like seriously you have a job that pays you, you ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>29668996
Jesus Christ stop being autistic anon not everyone can live forever without a job
>>
>>29668892
Yeah, and busser
$60-$80 a night, a lot more on the weekend
Gluten free rotini with sun dried tomato sauce, Chicken, and mushrooms
If you order something like fries or calamari, somebody probably ate a few off of the plate. Otherwise, nothings too bad. I'd avoid stuffed mushrooms though. The plates they're made on never look too clean, and they're frozen until they're being made
>>
>>29669080
>Gluten free rotini
are you some kind of health guy or is the gluten free rotini actually way more delicious than the normal or something

One time I got a gluten free brownie in a store and it was like 10x more squishy and chocolatey than the brownies I make at home, I was impressed
Is the rotini like that?
>>
>>29669151
It's made of corn, and you can tell because it's a bright yellow. Nobody but me likes it though.
But yeah, I normally don't care about gluten free stuff
>>
>>29669080
do you make minimum wage other than your tips?

If you do not make min wage, and if some freak day occured and not one of your customers gave a tip, what would happen? Would olive garden give you minwage per hour, would you have to appeal to get reimbursed, or would you just be fucked?

What do you think about tipping culture?
>>
>>29669214
Yeah, but not the actual minimum wage. There's a separate, lower one, for tipped employees, which for me is $5.03

They wouldn't reimburse you, but if over a whole week you didn't make more than you would if you worked actual minimum wage, they'd reimburse you.

I profit off of it. That's all I really can say, honestly
>>
File: zTjzmcA.png (150 KB, 651x481) Image search: [Google]
zTjzmcA.png
150 KB, 651x481
Not sure, I don't think they exist in Australia
I'd have to go outside to visit one anyways
>>
>>29668545
idk but im trying to hav a spaghettogether
>>
It's for lower class white people who think its fine dining when in reality they microwave everything and get everything premade
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.