[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
never date non-virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>go to college
>take acid at festival
>fall in love with drugged-up hippie slut
>have sex and tell her we're soulmates
>achievement unlocked: get gf
>six months later
>now there's a bump on my penis (pic related)

Is this an STD? Can I cut it off with my nail clippers? Should I break up with my first girlfriend?
>>
>>29668444
Shit nigger, shave that fucking forest and yea u have aids :^)
>>
HPV by the looks of it. Your dick is now weaponized to give women cervical cancer. I would not suggest performing minor surgeries on your own dick, but doctors will be able to freeze it off or something.
>>
>>29668444
hahahahaha /r9k/ was right again take that you normie scum. this is why virgin girls are superior
>>
>>29668444
This is not what Aldous Huxley wanted when he was promoting the use of LSD. I guess the problem is that because it is illegal a quality person is in general too much of of a bitch to try LSD. The only people willing to take it are the indolent failures of society, and to them it's just another drug to get high on.
>>
>>29668444
Checked.

Also, same fucking shit happened to me. Not exactly how it happened for you, but I got the same thing from some slut plus the clap. J U S T me up senpai.

Women, man.
>>
>>29668444
genital warts.

whelp.
>>
>>29668444
it actually does look a bit like HPV. Many cities do free or cheap STD testing. Get it looked at OP.

Also could be a blocked group of pores, turning into a sweat nodule or very irregular mole. Looks more like HPV warts though.
>>
holy god, is that your actual dick you sick fuck?

also that's a genital wart you retard, how dumb is this board?
>>
>>29668899
>sick fuck

what makes him that
>>
>>29668444
Either HPV or a wart, no big deal just talk to your doctor
>>
>>29668944
Wow, really nice dubs. 44, or 2x2 2x2 so those are real doubles.
>>
>>29668444
it's hpv
go to a doctor nigga
>>
>>29668942
the fact that i know havde to live the rest of my life having seen that ugly dwarf dick, asshole
>>
>>29668444
>First gf is a roasty
>Get genital warts
>Doomed to a life of sexless cuckdom

HAHAHA GOOD FUCKING JOB NORMALSLIME THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

THE WARTS ON YOUR DICK ARE BATTLESCARS FROM THE ROBOT REVOLUTION
>>
>>29669095
you can't surmise how big it is erect from a flaccid picture (i'm assuming op is flaccid)
>>
>>29669040
t-thanks dad, I appreciate it
>>
>>29669232
No, you can't, because the ratio of erect length to flaccid length is not the same in all men. It varies quite wildly, in fact.
>>
>>29668444
i take an std over virginity
>>
>fall in love with drugged-up hippie slut
>he actually needs to ask what's on his dick
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz6.jpg (507 KB, 781x586) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz6.jpg
507 KB, 781x586
hey girl open up
>>
>>29668444
Isn't that bump just your dick? How do you differentiate the two, they're about the same size.
>>
>>29668444
I hope its syphilis. The wages of sin my friend. The wages of sin
>>
>>29668444
Best part of being a virgin is when there's weird shit on me I know it's not an STD
>>
>Is this an STD?

Maybe.

>Can I cut it off with my nail clippers?

No, are you stupid? Don't try to perform surgery on your own penis, least of all with nail clippers. Holy cannoli.

>Should I break up with my first girlfriend?

Up to you.
>>
>>29668444
>fuck a slut
>be surprised when STD

ayylmao
>>
>>29668495
>Your dick is now weaponized to give women cervical cancer
OP it's your fucking duty to infect as much roasties as possible. Getting an STD is practically a death sentence for them. It ends their cock carousel ride, as no one wants to fuck a girl with stds.
>>
>>29671322
>It ends their cock carousel ride
No it doesn't. They just don't tell anybody and keep having sex. That's how it spreads.
>>
how was your lsd trip lol? I like having mine where i get to the point where i cant read/interact with sober people
>>
>>29668444
Sure is m8, HPV or herpes by the looks of it.
>>
>>29671383
And then the people they infected find out, and get pissed off at her. She can still sleep around, but Chad will raise hell when he finds out Stacy gave him an STD.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.