[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted on here about this girl a few days ago, ended up getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: fatgirlflow-313679.jpg (50 KB, 590x456) Image search: [Google]
fatgirlflow-313679.jpg
50 KB, 590x456
Posted on here about this girl a few days ago, ended up getting a blowjob from her, then ten minutes later leaving and saying things wouldn't work out. Is that fucked up?
>>
>>29668144
Tbh i wouldve done the same thing except fucked her in her fat folds
>>
it's kind of fucked up, but she's the one who put her mouth on your dick without you putting forth any commitment or good will, one should assume ill intent of others at all times.
>>
>>29668165
Didn't have a condom
>>
File: a03.png (225 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
a03.png
225 KB, 400x267
so you know this girl in real life and you take a picture of her and you name it "fatgirlflow.jpg"?
>>
>>29668144
Bestiality
Originally original origin
>>
>>29668195
no she looked like her. I googled 'fat girl' and found this pic.
>>
>>29668165
>fucked her in her fat folds
that's weird, but I've seen this sentiment towards landwhales several times, are there better folds than others in your mind or are they all as fuckable as eachother?
>>
>>29668144

That's mean. I'd love to date a qt fat girl
>>
>>29668220
Tbh i dont even like fat women i just want to try it. Im one ugly fucker but in well endowed and i feelike my dick would fit nicely in pic relateds stomach folds. I even made a craigslist ad for it but no fatties responded.
>>
>>29668231
She wasn't that smart. Didn't go to college
>>
>>29668195
That's big cutie ash
>>
>>29668258

Fatties aren't hard to get with. I almost did a few times but chickened out, kind of wish I had now.
>>
>>29668328
I felt gross after
>>
>>29668359

That's what caused me to hold back. It would be kind of hot to be fwb with a fat girl who wants to please you since you're out of her league. I wish I had too.

Also wasn't sure if my dick would be big enough for a fatty.
>>
File: lkwjnfjkawfd.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
lkwjnfjkawfd.png
138 KB, 350x350
Looks like that's not the only thing that wouldn't work out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.