[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it you guys. I went on a date tonight. I worked up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: angry anime girl.png (876 KB, 1276x1380) Image search: [Google]
angry anime girl.png
876 KB, 1276x1380
I did it you guys. I went on a date tonight. I worked up the courage to hold her hand and we kissed at the end. What now?
>>
>>29667931
good feel anon. i got to fuck a 15 year old today. sound like we both had a good day
>>
>>29667931
Are you the guy who posted that thread about the hot Latina who was throwing herself at you?
>>
>>29668721

Oh, um... Should I phone the police? I mean, anything can be a lie on the internet, but, god damn.
>>
>>29668784
you silly. it was a dog, animals don't have rights
>>
>>29667931
get off /r9k/ dont look back
>>
>>29667931
Wait a little while and text her to ask how she liked it and if she'd be up for it again

That's always the advice I've heard anyway.
>>
I've been on quite a few dates but they always end up ignoring me the next day.

I guess my advice would be don't go too fast or too slow, although I still think kissing on the first day is too fast, but I have the mentality of like a 10 year old when it comes to women.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.