[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>halo 5 has been updating for the last 4 hours JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>halo 5 has been updating for the last 4 hours

JUST
>>
>>29667921
>playing halo after 3

Everything after 3 is trash
>>
>>29667939
>Reach
>Trash
Pick one
>Inb4 armor lock
>>
>>29667939
>what is ODST
>>
>>29667921
is it worth playing? the mutiplayer looked like shit and story seemed really try-hard

>>29667939
>>29667961
Reach was great
>>
>>29667961
Reach is THE exception
>>
>>29668119
halo 5 multiplayer is the best multiplayer
>>
>>29668119
The multi-player is good, it's still worse than 2,3, and reach buts itd not the trainwreck that was 4. That being said I doubt it's good enough to last you very long if you don't have friends to play with, I only had about 30 hours before I got bored.
>>
>>29669421
halo 4 campaign was great though
>>
>>29667921
Don't plan on getting into Xbox or Halo again after 4, do you think Halo will ever be good again, the kind of good to make you buy a console?
>>
Halo 3 was supposed to be the final chapter you fuckers.

What the fucking fuck stop encouraging the companies that do this.

2007 Finish the Fight
faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z36WDj2PcU
>>
I would kill for a Battlefield clone with a Halo skin, I'd even be fine with ADS as long as we got destructible terrain and 64 player battles.
Give me the best of both worlds.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.