[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just moved in with a new roommate and he stayed in his room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: feels-guy.jpg (40 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
feels-guy.jpg
40 KB, 300x310
I just moved in with a new roommate and he stayed in his room 95% of the day playing video games, leaving only to eat or go to the bathroom. Is it gonna be like this all summer? Really annoying.
>>
Have you asked him to do anything with you? It might not even occur to him that you want anything to do with him
>>
Then move, you little fucking faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 540x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 540x888
I cannot comprehend how this could possibly annoy you.
>>
>>29667904
>he stayed in his room 95% of the day
>Really annoying
What the fuck dude

Provided he's quiet and neither stinking up nor cluttering the place, I fail to see the problem.
>>
>>29667922
I asked him to watch a movie in the afternoon, bars tomorrow, and a concert next week. He said no to all of them.
>>
>>29667948
I dunno. It's hard for me to live with introverts. I want to hang out with this guy
>>
>>29667936
Maybe seeing some fuckinf oaf just doing nonsense all day while youre out and to keep coming home to see this fucker has not left can annoy you.

Sometimes I want to come home to see hes gone? Hows that for a change?
>>
Im assuming op wanted a social experience with room mates

That assumption made:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT
>>
>>29667969
reeeeenormiegetoutplox
>>
Literally who gives a shit quit being a normie fag. "Oh no this guy never leaves his room he never bothers me ever oh man how awful"
>>
>>29667904
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT IM DONE WITH YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGGOTS, GET THE HELL OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKS I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU IN THE BETA UPRISING
>>
>>29667969
Thread confirmed bait
OP is creating a theoretical scenario to "demonstrate" how normies could not even handle being roommates with robots
>>
>>29667972

You could always fuck off, you little faggot.
>>
>>29668019
I just don't understand why someone wouldn't want to interact at all.. On this board for advice about it I guess
>>
>>29668068
actually tru
>>
>tfw never make any noise because headphones
>Never leave any mess, not even in my own room
>Rent is always paid on the day
>Never bother my roommates about anything
>They aren't as considerate as me but I never mention it
>Make sure to give them the normie pleasantries if I see them
>Still hear them arguing about me sometimes

When you don't live to kiss their ass, they hate that you exist. OP I hope you are murdered in your sleep tonight.
>>
>>29667950
Instead of asking him to do faggot shit, play some video games with him.
>>
>>29668677
I know this feel mang. What's funny is that they even ended up telling me I was a robot.
>>
>>29667972
Get your own place you faggot child.
>>
>>29668677
Worst fucking people to room mate with.
>>
>in the dorms freshman year
>just here to get my degree don't give a shit about any of you normalfags
>roommate won't leave me the fuck alone
>always tries to talk to me and make me go to bullshit school social events
>exchange pleasantries with him because I'm not a complete asshole but refuse to go to any of his "ice cream socials" or other normie bullshit
>can here him whispering about me to other people on the floor
>"all he does is sit in his room all day" / "he's so quiet"
>this idiot talks to my RA because he thinks I'm having trouble making friends
>have to go to a meeting because of this fuck
>tell RA I'm fine and roommate needs to get off my dick
>start to ignore this obnoxious fuck because I'm tired of him and just want him to leave me be
>can tell he's visibly upset by this
>slams doors and acts like a baby all the time now

Fuck this nonsense I can't wait until next year I'm definitely getting my own apartment
>>
File: 1437322467589.png (161 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1437322467589.png
161 KB, 200x300
>>29667972
Just tell him to close his door and explain to him that you like to feel like you have the place to yourself.

I have a similar agreement with my roommate and it's perfect. We're both introverts and pretty much try to avoid each other as much as possible, and it works great. If I hear him in the kitchen, I just wait for him to finish up and go to his room and close his door.

Then I go use the kitchen and he extends me the same courtesy.
>>
>>29668677
What are they saying when they argue about you?
>>
>>29669272
"What does he even do all day?"
"Why doesn't he have any friends?"
"I've never seen him with a girl"
"He's so arrogant"
"He's always here"
"He never talks"

One of them wants me to move out, the other one just thinks I'm weird.
>>
>>29669387
This is why I can't stand people in a nutshell.

If you don't get involved in their bullshit made up self-important dramas, they're deeply, deeply offended.
>>
>>29669387
Why the fuck are normies so hellbent on destroying anything they can't relate to?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.