[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck am I supposed to get over this? How the fuck am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1467434217326.png (52 KB, 1150x556) Image search: [Google]
1467434217326.png
52 KB, 1150x556
How the fuck am I supposed to get over this?

How the fuck am I supposed to live a life with a man, when I know he constantly wants to fuck other women?

Even if he doesn't, it'll just be a sacrifice on his part. I'll never actually be the most attractive thing to him.
>>
>>29667738
The obvious solution is to date a woman.
>>
>>29667738
If he's with you that means you offer him something worth more than fucking other women. Most women don't which is why adultery is pretty common
>>
>>29667738
Live with a man who isn't a piece of shit. Like yeah, objectively 20 year olds are hot and physically attractive, but to a lot of guys that doesn't mean much. Personality, commitment, etc, are also factors in romance. And if that sort of answer isn't satisfying, consider this: men are for the most part horny bastards, and I'm willing to bet that every guy who answered "20" to this survey or whatever produced the graph would be just as willing to bang a MILF.
>>
Women btfo originally
>>
>>29667738
That's an interesting graph, anon. I guess I sort of knew it, but didn't know it was quite this extreme.

But at least you can get a man. And he'll probably respect and love you. He'll probably do everything to keep you and cherish you. Because finding a good woman is so fucking damn hard. And they are so fickle. And they have so many options. But you're already mad at him because of things he cannot control, and that he would be trying to compensate for.

We get nothing.

GTFO of our board normie.
>>
File: highbythebeach.jpg (27 KB, 552x393) Image search: [Google]
highbythebeach.jpg
27 KB, 552x393
>tfw turning 30 and have been legit non-meme ugly since puberty
>2 decades and still not over the fact that no one is ever going to actually want to be with me

I was supposed to have become a dyke by now.
>>
File: 1427474041079.png (19 KB, 503x644) Image search: [Google]
1427474041079.png
19 KB, 503x644
>>29667738
How am I supposed to live a life with a woman when I know that there is barely any chance that she finds me attractive at all, and even if she does there is LITERALLY 0% chance of her thinking of me as a "perfect" man? Yeah men are attracted to young women, but at least they're attracted to women. Women don't even like men. They literally find the majority of us repulsive, a tiny percentage of us "decent" and none of us truly attractive. How fucked up and demoralizing is that?
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 266x220) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 266x220
Femanons, let's just commit a mass group suicide desu.

I agree with OP entirely. Men put heavy priority on looks, and aren't satisfied with most women's looks, so any woman who hopes to ever truly be "loved" or able to satisfy a man is just kidding herself. He's with us out of pity, and he's settling for us. No other reason.
>>
File: 1440760126452.jpg (48 KB, 413x600) Image search: [Google]
1440760126452.jpg
48 KB, 413x600
>>29667887

>that pic

well meme'd
>>
>>29667738
Go somewhere with men who actually have girlfriends if you want to ask this question. We're r9k.
>>
Wanting to do something and actually doing it are very fucking different. I want to go fuck girls ages 7-15, but I don't.

Either way, while he may look at other women, he very likely won't fuck them because men actually like commitment. They like to feel like they are wanted, desired, needed. The age of the woman doesn't matter much if she can provide those things for him. Make him feel important TO YOU, that he actually matters TO YOU. Men are usually very simple, we like to feel appreciated, wanted, desired, and pretty much everything women say they want.

The quickest way to crush any man is to make him feel worthless, and that's when he'll cheat, because he doesn't feel appreciated in his own home.

That being said, there are exceptions, and some guys are just assholes, just like some women are just horrible bitches.
>>
>>29667985
Thanks. I like to smuggle huehue dank memes irados into the gringosphere.
>>
>>29667887
If I'm five years younger than you can I lick parts of you that you would not suspect I'm down to lick
>>
>>29667738
This is b8 but, you've described how it is to be a short guy or a skinny guy or a guy with a meh looking face, etc.

Every girl I've ever been out with or talked to gushes about men they have crushes on, guys on movies or bands or athletes etc., so don't even fucking go there.
>>
File: 139321565085.png (62 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
139321565085.png
62 KB, 387x429
>>29668077

you will probably die as an old ugly dyke but at least you post good memes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.