[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up in the morning and i ask myself >Is life wort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>Wake up in the morning and i ask myself
>Is life worth living should i blast myself

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MO5Zqw80xQ8
>>
Bumperino originalo no muterino
>>
>I wish I could take the pain away
>If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day

https://youtu.be/Mb1ZvUDvLDY

I don't agree with everything he said/did but some of it is great
>>
>>29668349
I feel the same way about him tbqh. He definitely was one of a kind, i dont think any musician can compare. Not at all saying that he is "the best" , but he had a unique style and combination different songs that i dont really think any other artist has been able to replicate or done before.
>>
>>29668455
I think he was the black community's Kurt Cobain. It sucks that people only focus on their death and look for people to blame, a lot more can be learned from them.

And a lot of people try to imitate them because they want to be rich/famous, which is a little disturbing since they completely ignore what happened to them in the end.
>>
>>29668631
Fully agree with you. Black culture in general is pure shit, and he tried to fix it to some extent. Of course a culture that revolves around having zero consideration for others and doing everything you can to get rich and have as many whores as possible is very hard if not impossible to change. Thats why people try to leech of his image rather than spread his message.

I also really like this song of him. Many good lines in there.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SPmNQmmMZ84
>>
>>29668879
Yeah, you can't force people to change. It's like their deaths showed the worst of black and white cultures, black people being murdered and white people committing suicide.

That's a good song, hadn't heard it before.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.