[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I saw my high school crush working at local pizza place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1459661800345.jpg (27 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1459661800345.jpg
27 KB, 160x160
>tfw I saw my high school crush working at local pizza place after having not seen her for over 4 years

no why'd this have to happen

i'm trying to forget, not remember. i don't want to remember anything
>>
help pIs
>>
>>29667711
Pic related?
Pic related.

Maybe suicide is the answer.
Have you considered an exit bag or carotid restraint?

Does the fact that guys like me fuck low-class girls like that for the price of 10 minutes of conversation hurt? Low-class girls are breeders, they exist to be fucked and they know it.
>>
>>29668317
What's your post have to do with the thread tho
>>
Sounds like both of you are going places
>>
>>29667711
I think it's a lot simpler if they work somewhere. If they recognize you and aren't scared of you, it's a simple transaction, no awkwardness about it. If they are, you'll just hear "I can help you down here" from another register. If they actually think you were good people, it'll be something like "Heyy!! How's it going man? It's been forever."

Now, if you had things end badly with a girl and never got closure after 4 years and stumble across her facebook by chance after being terrified of going to conventions for too long for the sole reason of she might be there selling art, it's a different story.
>>
I've never seen anyone from school outside of school before. would be weird, like if an npc in a video game spawned in the wrong location. school people aren't supposed to be outside of school
>>
>>29668348

He's boasting that, since she works in a pizza place, she's low-class and thus he could fuck OP's oneitis after 10 minutes of conversation.
It's really an interesting point when you think about it.
>>
I wish I could see my high school crush again now, I'd fuck her in a second lmao, I'm miles above her now
>>
I went to a normalfag party that I wasn't invited to on New Year's a while ago. There was free alcohol and I hated the host, so I went in anyway when I found out about it. That stupid bitch invited hundreds of people so it was easy to just walk in. Anyway, I saw my high school crush there. She is Asian and for the most part hadn't changed. She still found me repulsive and avoided any contact with me, which was fine since I came to get drunk as shit for free and not to socialize with normalfags.
>>
>>29668609
She's a college student so a minimum wage job isn't that outlandish
>>
Major crush on chick in highschool.

I was pretty nerdy, skinnyfag and glasses

Saw her a for the first time in four years and she was waitressing, i was with my gf, she didn't recognize me

Talked for a bit, made me want to dump my gf on the spot
>>
>>29668940

Maybe a little outland-ish tho
>>
>>29667711
>having a high school crush
>still giving half a shit about her
Fucking hell
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.