[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: used_goods.jpg (24 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
24 KB, 500x667
How do you cope with the fact that every cute girl you see has had her face marked by another man's cum?

Do you feel sick to your stomach?

Do you still feel attracted to them?
>>
those are some fake ass titties
>>
>>29667644
once you've marked a few cute girls yourself you stop caring.
>>
>>29667644
girls ages 13/14 are considerably less likely to be 'marked'.
>>
>>29667644
>Do you feel sick to your stomach?
no
>Do you still feel attracted to them?
yes

I just wish they would have any interesting in me. But the more partners they get with, the more I'm worried I'd never measure up and that I'm too much of a loser. So yeah, it bothers me a little. But not in that retarded way.
>>
File: ThreeWieners.png (223 KB, 278x316) Image search: [Google]
ThreeWieners.png
223 KB, 278x316
>>29667668
>really believes this
>>
File: harold.jpg (38 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
38 KB, 660x495
>>29667644
I never really thought about it until now but yeah it does kind of make me feel sick to my stomach
>>
>>29667644
I mostly feel a testosterone fueled anger, this society will try and feminize me all it wants but I will still be a man.
>>
>>29667690
virgin detected

you can tell when they have, it may as well have stained her a deep devil's blue.
>>
cumming on a girls face or tits is pretty great but it's not always worth the effort to like, stop fucking her, climb onto her fucking chest or make her get down on her knees when you're about to nut

you end up awkwardly trying to like, jerk it the last few steps or resume the good rhythm you had from fucking, it's not always as satisfying as just busting inside

it's absolutely one of those things that is best used as a masturbatory aid in .webm or image form. it LOOKs really hot and those images are cropped down to the relevant 15 seconds or whatever

like 5 seconds after you cum your brain dumps a shit load of "cool your jets" hormones and you're just like, oh, time to nap. it's not mystical or spiritual or whatever, that's a fiction thing

the worst is when you're just cranking one out alone and its a 4 foot series of continual spurts for who the fuck knows what reason, vs when you're stoked to coat this chick and your dick is like "lol nope" and dribbles the whole load instead
>>
>>29667644
At this point I don't really care.

I just want my dick to be in a cute girl's anywhere.
>>
>>29667735
sure thing cucklette ;^)
>>
>>29667735
>virgin detected
Of course virgin detected this is fucking r9k you normalfaggot (or failed normalfaggot I mean). Enjoy waiting for one of your "friends" to text you buddy.
>>
>>29667722
Its not testerone causing your anger, it's insecurity and misunderstanding.

Nothing in the past or future is truly in your control. Abandon your want to control other people as well and you will live more happily and maybe get a gf.
>>
makes me realize no girl would ever want a virgin
>>
>>29667759
You're the one that likes old hags
>>29667761
What friends.

I like minors.
>>
>>29667773
girls enjoy virgins for the same reason guys do, they can try and mold their ideal lover

do you really think some women don't get off on control or manipulation??? why WOULDN'T they prefer a virgin
>>
File: 1462239740085.jpg (23 KB, 497x306) Image search: [Google]
1462239740085.jpg
23 KB, 497x306
>>29667644
Nothing really just sad. It just reinforces the fact I'm going to die a virgin. And no girl would ever go on a date with me let alone do anything sexual with. Makes me feel like a freak which I am ofcourse.
>>
>>29667800
>girls enjoy virgins for the same reason guys do, they can try and mold their ideal lover

women don't want to mold anything, they want a ready-made fabio who can take them to pleasuretown. there's a reason women are disgusted by male virgins while men are intrigued by female virgins

>do you really think some women don't get off on control or manipulation???

they want to manipulate your social/poltical power and wallet, not your penis
>>
>>29667834

Another anon, speaking from personal experience here.

There are totally female virgin hunters, though they usually don't do it for the reasons the other guy said, though they do, don't get me wrong, just not -usually-. I've found a few of them to be victims of rape or otherwise sexually molested in their lifetimes, and they seem to not want some dominating Chad because of that; brings up experiences from their past trauma, and the virgin male is inexperienced and unlikely to draw those feelings of powerlessness in her while the guy is exploring her. Like a child would.

There's all manner of reasons, it's not black and white, but to think women don't enjoy virgins/virgin hunting is just plain silly and wrong.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.