[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> see people having fun doing things > do those things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1461219016454.jpg (74 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
1461219016454.jpg
74 KB, 422x750
> see people having fun doing things
> do those things
> don't have fun

What now normies?
>>
kys because you're a miserable shit head that cant enjoy anything
>>
Watch movies. Lots and lots of movies.
>>
File: mb.jpg (54 KB, 617x347) Image search: [Google]
mb.jpg
54 KB, 617x347
you don't like beaches and sexy ladies and sexy sex and alcohol and superb street food under god's blue sky?
>>
>>29667601

I like how you turn it around to make it seem like I'm responsible for my reaction and should be punished beyond the de facto punishment of feeling detached from the human experience. Normies truly are cruel to those they don't identify with
>>
>>29667578

Learn to understand you may just enjoy other things. Don't seek to be a normie.

I rode on a jetski and shit was boring, tiring, and nauseating. Got tired of it.

Got high. Drunk. Boring, waste of time.

Started skateboarding. Fun. Solitary.

Read. Solitary, infinitely entertaining.
>>
>>29667666

I'm a permavirgin so I can't make opinions on sex. Everything else I could take it or leave it
>>
File: icm.jpg (631 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
icm.jpg
631 KB, 1600x1063
>>29667687
ah, so that's what's got you frowning! Listen negro, come to Indian Creek Village, we'll sort you out. just yell "i'm from /r9k/!!" and i'll find you and get you laid. it's summer-SUMMER- no man should suffer during summer.
>>
>>29667578
Disregard normie expectations and pressure. Find your own thing that gives you some kind of enjoyment or pleasure to do. Don't necessarily look for "fun" either.
>>
>>29667666
>massive crowded beach
>litter everywhere
>hot

nice try, satan-kun
>>
>>29667578
you have to do those things with other people. poking a dead dog with a stick is fun when you have a friend with you.
>>
>>29667835
are you actually, with a straight face, shiting on miami beach?
>>
>>29667835
I hate going to the public beach, it's so much better when you can find a nice secluded beach and just shill and swim with having 400 people in your proximity
>>
File: ready 2 rock and fucking roll.jpg (84 KB, 540x571) Image search: [Google]
ready 2 rock and fucking roll.jpg
84 KB, 540x571
>>29667918
yeah fuck miami beach fuck that shit
>>
>>29668056
well, then you really should just kill yourself, seriously. i mean i can't imagine what in this world you could possibly like. blow your brains out with a shotgun, we'll all miss you for 5 seconds then forget you were ever here.
>>
>>29668153

Do you own Miami Beach or something?
>>
>>29668372
4chan hasn't made me laugh in months.

But The thought of him owning the beach and being so offended that they didn't enjoy it that he'd tell them to kill themselves is a good mental picture and pretty funny.
Thank you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.