[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want someone to fucking talk to me I haven't left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12
File: 1438049552953.gif (566 KB, 436x632) Image search: [Google]
1438049552953.gif
566 KB, 436x632
I just want someone to fucking talk to me I haven't left my bed in over 24 hours I haven't got a single call or text in the last 4 days. I literally cry everyday. I want to call the cops on myself and suicide by cop. No one loves me. I just want someone to genuinely think I'm a good person. Because I am but I have no one to show it to. I will literally message you everyday because I'm clingy and I will get really paranoid when someone doesn't text me. I'm tired and sad.
>>
Do you have kik OP?

Im in the same boat when it comes to wanting someone to talk to everyday.
Male or female doesnt matter.

My life revolves around work so im kinda lonely.
>>
>>29667408
I'm a vegan, just letting you know.
>>
>>29667408
I don't really like clingy as I'm an introvert, but I will say this: Anon, I love you <3
>>
I think you sound like a cute person and whoever dates or befriends you will be lucky to have you in their life.
>>
>>29667408
What are you into? Post your interests and I'm sure someone will want to talk to you here.
>>
File: 1458686936626.jpg (21 KB, 408x352) Image search: [Google]
1458686936626.jpg
21 KB, 408x352
>>29667408
>I haven't got a single call or text in the last 4 days
>not even one year

I got invited to a party with my so called "friends" one year ago, since then no one has called me except for people phoning the wrong number and salesmen.

Just kill me.
>>
>>29667408
Are you female? Pls respond
>>
I can let you fuck my boipucci.

Commento oreganle
>>
>>29667408
Yeah sure, I haven't had a conversation with another human being in over two months now. what's your preferred method of conversation?
>>
>>29667408
You're an INFP, aren't you?
Go out of your way to help others, even if it's just the occasional nice post on 4chan.
It'll make you and everyone else feel better!
>>
File: 0 replies.jpg (25 KB, 221x221) Image search: [Google]
0 replies.jpg
25 KB, 221x221
>>29667408
steam?
im no good at talking, but we sounds like similar people
>>
>>29667504
Are INFPs clingy?
>>
>>29667523
Not usually.
But if they get really fucking desperate.
The whole "I'm a good person" is the INFP here.
>>
>>29667480
how did the party go, anon? i feel like there's an anecdote in here.
>>
Here are my music interests as suggested by >>29667464.
>Ween, tool, a perfect circle, the killers, MGMT, Weezer, the offspring, panic at the disco, red hot chili peppers, sublime

I've been told I listen to girl music and made me sad

>>29667437
No kik
>>29667487
No
>>29667496
Steam
>>29667513
/id/ithinkboatsarecoolDSW
>>29667504
Intp

Thank you all for thinking about me. I love all of you
>>
>>29667437
post your kik? Not OP but I'd love someone to talk to too...
>>
>>29667584
>800 hours in CS:GO
Are you gay or a furry?
>>
File: ici.jpg (266 KB, 990x990) Image search: [Google]
ici.jpg
266 KB, 990x990
>>>/soc/
Get out to your board
>>
>>29667615
I'm none. I used to like the game I accidentally launched it today I get so much shit from this I wish I could get it off my profile
>>
File: 1467244742282.gif (65 KB, 623x224) Image search: [Google]
1467244742282.gif
65 KB, 623x224
Fampai, email me at [email protected]

I know how you feel.
>>
>>29667408
skype? mines snnd100
>>
I don't believe anons who say they're lonely. Even the ones who claim to be shut-in and depressed and suicidal still have real life friends they talk with daily, past sexual relationships, and family that loves them.
>>
>>29667408
A whole four days? Wow, I would have killed myself too. #cutforbeiber
>>
>>29667613
MegaloMax650

I like nerdy things anon
>>
>>29667723
>shut-in and depressed and suicidal still have...

friends but no real life friends
past sexual relationships
and family that feels a vague obligation to make contact during the holidays

can I be lonely now?
>>
File: animu.gif (1014 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
animu.gif
1014 KB, 300x300
>>29667723
>>29667723
>past sexual relationships
>can't be lonely

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

I have no real life friends, and haven't since elementary school
Both my parents resent me (I wasn't intentional)
But because I fucked a prostitute I'm not lonely

Fuck off
You're god damn right I'm mad
There are so many anons like me, anons with 0 friends, who haven't had friends in a long time, whose parents don't give a fuck, how fucking normie are you to find that hard to believe
>>
File: 1461719584686.jpg (31 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1461719584686.jpg
31 KB, 601x508
>>29667575
It was boring and akward
>be me
>be 19
>childhood normie friend calls me and wonders if I want to go to some chicks party(had a huge crush on her)
>it was more of a home birthday party with some other girls becoming 18 within a few days as well
>we get to the party and we all had gifts which basically just were chocolate boxes or some lottery tickets
>my friends brought booze
>they play shitty normie pop music and pretend to be drunk after one beer
>we're all in the kitchen and they start to dance and shit
>I've never had alcohol before but god they were exagerating
>standing in the corner watching them all have "fun" while thinking about what I could've done at home
>birthday girl(my crush) comes up to be to smalltalk because she doesn't drink
>I akwardly try to move the conversation forward by bringing a lot of topics up
>she gets bored and walk away to her girl friends
>clock is 2:00 am
>hear cars outside
>it's some chads hearing about the party and want to speak with one of the girls
>girl goes down to the basement to let him in and "talk" to him with a closed door
>she was obviously fucking or giving him a blowjob as she went for the toilet afterwards
>party is about to end
>go home and feel like I've wasted my time
>the next day my "friend" calls me
>"Huhu haha anon, did you like the party yesterday?"
>lie and say it was great
>"Haha sweet man, wanna come to this party in a few months?"
>try to avoid the question but he keeps bothering me so I agree
>months pass and party is about to start
>text him I'm not feeling good and that I can't come to the party
>he replies with "Ok :)"
>not spoken, called or seen him since then

Fuck parties, I'd rather be home playing vidya or something than going to another party.
>>
Call 911 or go to the ER, tell them you're suicidal, and get spirited away to a mental hospital. Once you're there, there will be people who get paid to talk to you and make sure you aren't lonely.

That's just my opinion though, a lot of people like hospitalization a lot less than I have.
>>
>>29667794
hmm I'm not nerdy/smart but I'll try
>>
>>29667795
>>29667798
And now you'll look down at your fancy cell phone and text an old gf and your college buddies.
>>
I am the same OP. I am bad at messaging people first, but I'd like to have a friend who can be nice to me and supportive.
If you post your steam I will add you.
>>
>>29667828
no old gfs

no college buddies, or anyone who wanted to hang out socially, though I did study with people a couple times

this is depressing.
>>
>>29667850
>no old gfs
Oh, so your current gf.
>>
>>29667408
Do you have a Skype? I can invite you to an r9k chat.
>>
File: rag.png (335 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
rag.png
335 KB, 633x758
>>29667828
I don't have anyone's number aside from my parents and the voicemail number. And it's a flipphone so no text. Did you even read my fucking post? I don't have an 'old gf' or 'college buddies' fuck off you fucking normalfag fuck the fuck off holy shit
>>
>>29667919
I don't like groups but if you want to add me at blacksmithmace
>>
>>29667584
You listen to the same music I forced myself to listen in order to try to have something to talk about to my old crush
>>
File: 1465962549158.png (243 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1465962549158.png
243 KB, 382x417
>>29667919
are there any fembots in the group?
>>
File: columbine.jpg (467 KB, 1773x986) Image search: [Google]
columbine.jpg
467 KB, 1773x986
Do you have a skype or something? I have nobody to talk to and haven't had in a while, it would be nice to have someone to talk to, I barely feel like a person at this point.
>>
File: 1427785759035.jpg (77 KB, 492x370) Image search: [Google]
1427785759035.jpg
77 KB, 492x370
>literally no friends, not even online
>khv
>never been to any social event of any kind
>entire family is dead
>live alone working antisocial job
>no matter how often I try to make friends i always get ignored
>nobody at work or on skype ever tries to talk to me
>the occasional (you) is literally the only human interaction i ever get. and i do mean literally.

why couldn't i just be born a woman
>>
File: hunter pepe.png (44 KB, 404x251) Image search: [Google]
hunter pepe.png
44 KB, 404x251
>>29668139
Not everyone can be so lucky anon
>>
>>29667723
I feel like that, but no, you're wrong:

>20yo
>traumatic childhood. was raised by beta, traumatized and abusive parents. never really got to know my familiar circle because everyone thinks that my family nucleous is nuts. found shelter on PC online videogames and that fucked me up big time.
>0 Friends
>depression because I can't make friends, not even 'online-friends' (thats pathetic af imo). lack of social skills but still have some; no passion towards anything; no hobbies; doesn't like music any further than to pretend when I'm trying to make friends; no vocation; I don't feel love or any strong emotions anymore; no energy for anything, gibert's syndrome (shitty genetics).
>I tried to fix myself lately, (been going to the gym and uni, but dropped eitherway etc..) but I have fell again into the hole 'cause I know I'm not still correctly focused. this was the third time I commited to the idea, and I'm willing to go for a fourth before thinking about suicide or becoming a stoner.
>0 sexual relationships; virgin.
>have a family that, rather than loving me at this point, pities me to the max.

And haven't (really) thought about suicide, not even once.

I'm not blaming my parents on what they did to my child self, they're humans and I love them after all. but hell, truth has to be said: they gave me the wrong tools (or rather didn't give me tools at all) and pulled the life switch on 'hard' for me.

You are just a bunch of weak faggots that basically think that with not having recieved a facebook notification for a period of over 4 days gives you enough reasons to commit suicide. It's either that or I'm a very resilient mentally-fucked individual who learned through time somehow, and in a very traumatic way, how to deal with social isolation and loneliness.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.