[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a meta cuckold. For everyone who doesnt know what a meta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 189x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 189x240
I am a meta cuckold.

For everyone who doesnt know what a meta cuckold is:
You know normal cuckolds. Finding black bulls for their women and enjoy the view.
Well, I go a step further. I found my woman a cuckold who hands her through the whole world. Of course he doesnt know of me.

I love to lie under the bed when he sits in the corner of the bedroom and looks at my wife and her new catch. How he dirtily watches her while the bed is swinging rhythmically. Im only starting to get really horny when he starts to sweat and his face is getting more and more concentrated. His trousers are bulged quite heavily already and of course it is the same for me.
Soon comes the climax. The bed squeaks and jerks and he mattress is basically hammering against my head. I hear the loud moans and screams of a woman and a man. The cuckold also quietly sings along to this symphony of love. (I suppress my voice even though Im probably the most horniest in the room)
And there it happens! A loud thunderlike scream. My wife comes. Jamal comes into her. The cuckold comes in his pants and as soon as I see his trousers getting wet I naturally also come.

I hope that answers all your questions. Cuckolds watch out and look beneath your beds, there may be a meta cuckold down there!
>>
why dont you just fuck the bitch instead you faggot nigga
>>
>>29667273
no offence but you're an idiot
>>
>>29667273
hilarious post OP
>>
File: 1450581818540.jpg (14 KB, 236x421) Image search: [Google]
1450581818540.jpg
14 KB, 236x421
>Cuckolds watch out and look beneath your beds, there may be a meta cuckold down there!

It's like a scary camp fir story for cucked betas. good post op.
>>
>being a meta cuck
>not being a meta meta cuck

check for spy cams next time, anon
>>
I know that feel OP. I'm a reverse-cuckold myself.

Normally a cuckold invites Jamal over to fuck his girlfriend, and a lot of the time the cuckold fantasizes about being crossdressed and locked in chastity while this happens.

In my case, I like to go even further beyond. I practice being pretty, I work out in the right ways, I buy nice lingerie. When Jamal comes over to fuck my girlfriend, I walk in - and I look better than her. He stands back and, with fire in his eyes, takes me then and there. My girlfriend is left sitting alone on the bed, cold and naked, as I take the big black dick that she'd been drooling over not even seconds before.

I'm trying to spread this trend with my cuckold friends. Women have had power over us for too long! It's time for us to take back the bedrooms, take back Jamal, and take back our pride!
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 225x225
It was the master race NEET personality, and now we got mega KUK [spoiled] love it [/spoiler]
>>
>not being an alpha cuck in the current year

heh, beta cucks these days.
>>
>>29667273
naw, you are just a regular repressed faggot, just go get fucked by the nigger already, that's what you really want and you've built this whole overly complicated humiliation fetish to avoid dealing with your real self.
>>
>>29667433
But the bull should be heterosexual anon. That's the #1 rule.
>>
>>29667381
>being a meta meta cuck

heh listen kid, don't get too freaked out just... watch yourself... don't feel too comfortable out there... never know when you're being watched.

t. meta meta meta cuck masterrace
>>
File: 1466517495720.jpg (65 KB, 582x582) Image search: [Google]
1466517495720.jpg
65 KB, 582x582
I really enjoyed this post

but not as much as I enjoyed watching this anon enjoy the post >>29667360
>>
File: skull-cracker.gif (938 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
skull-cracker.gif
938 KB, 450x450
>meta cucks will get off to this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.