[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work in mcdonalds >see this kawaii girl, she looks younger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault1_edrCIjS.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1_edrCIjS.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1200
>work in mcdonalds
>see this kawaii girl, she looks younger than me
>comes every week
>heart goes dokidoki everytime
How do I ask her out? I'm pretty normal, 168 cm, 108 kg, nice face and personality.
Any tips?
>>
>>29667199
If you ask her out and she reports you, you'll be fired.
>>
>>29667199
>I'm pretty normal, 168 cm, 108 kg
>>
It's gonna be super creepy if you suddenly just ask her out on a date. Try talking to her a little bit when she comes in first. After talking to her a few times if she doesn't seem annoyed or creeped out, and you seem to talk well together just casually ask if she'd want to do something sonetime. Be specific, something like hey would you want to get lunch/ grab a drink with me sometime? If she says yes establish a day and time immediately.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.