[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coming from someone who has been sick, lost jobs, and suffered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1425265739953.gif (746 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1425265739953.gif
746 KB, 400x400
Coming from someone who has been sick, lost jobs, and suffered from addiction, you all should be happy if you are healthy, have an income, and have no serious addictions. Everything else in life is a luxury. "Not having a gf" is not a real problem. Being sick, cold, hungry, homeless, alone, mentally ill, impoverished, those are real problems.

You guys sound ridiculous whining all the time like women just because you don't have a gf or you're only 5'9"
>>
That gif looks like as if it were an optical illusion, as if the circles/spheres were rotating on their center and that causes the effect of looking like the 'cube' is sort of decomposing, but if you look at the leftmost top corners, you can see that the spheres just behind those in the corner kind of displaces noticeably, and of course the shape is not actually preserved.
>>
>>29666972
Why would anyone want to just live? Death is far better.
>>
>>29666972

Coming from someone else who has been sick (hospitalized for entire months at a time), lost jobs, and suffered from addiction, you're an idiot op. You learned the exact opposite of what you should have learned from those experiences. Life is shit and everyone should be complaining about everything.
>>
>addictions
Ugh im so glad i dont have access to painkillers anymore.
Years later and i still have the occasional urge to grab a handful of them.
Got bad when i was popping 6-8 hydrocodones at once.
Surprised i didnt die.
>>
>>29666972
>Losing jobs
>Being addicted

You have nobody to blame but yourself for those things you worthless piece of shit

Fucking neck yourself you pathetic faggot

I can feel your victim complex radiating through this screen
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.