[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't fit in on tumblr because their opinions are shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 248x166) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 248x166
>don't fit in on tumblr because their opinions are shit and they are batshit insane
>don't fit in on facebook because no lifer
>don't fit in on /r9k/ because too autistic to handle anyone being mean to me
Is there anywhere on the internet where they have r9k's freedom of speech but none of the screaming? Or should I just kill myself because there is no hope of finding people I mesh well with?
>>
>>29666932
>don't fit in on /r9k/ because too autistic to handle anyone being mean to me
What? I'm autistic as fuck and I love the brutality of r9k. I wouldn't say it helps me (it's probably making me quite a bit weirder...), but I think it's fun.
>>
wizchan.org maybe? if you don't seek friends and women in life, that is.
>>
File: 1466653814405.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
1466653814405.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
>>29666932
>I want freedom of speech but censor those people.
>>
>>29666932
/pol/ is always right.
Hitler
>>
>>29666932
Sounds like avoidant personality disorder. I have that too. Maybe you should get checked?

I hate criticism/hate. After someone criticizes me, I exit the thread immediately and wait for it to prune.
>>
>>29667000
CHECKED
w e w l a d j e w s d i d 9 1 1
>>
>>29666932
Just stay on r9k until you get a thicker skin, you giant pussy
>>
>>29666969
I just don't know how to handle criticism. I turn into a stammering cuck whenever someone even pokes fun at me about something.
Tumblr's hugbox mentality is okay, but they'd burn me at the stake for any of my actual opinions.
>>
File: 1458278310651.jpg (37 KB, 545x626) Image search: [Google]
1458278310651.jpg
37 KB, 545x626
>tfw all of the above plus I don't fit on /r9k/ because I made the conscious effort to forget everything bad that happened to me and it kinda worked but now I can't remember good stuff if it ever happened
>tfw realized how retarded complaining about shit you either can't change or with no importance at all
>tfw free from negativity but have no hobbies and too depressed and uninteresting to even talk with robots and wizards despite having lived way more miserably than the former and just as much as the later but not bitter about it anymore
Tell me, what should I do?
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>29666996
>thinking censorship=being asked to be civil
why are people so angry? is it a normie thing or just a flaw with humanity in general?
>>
>>29666932
Reddit may have an opening
>>
>>29667109
You can talk to me anon. Do you have discord?
>>
>>29667081
>Tumblr's hugbox mentality is okay, but they'd burn me at the stake for any of my actual opinions.
kek me too. They're far from tolerant actually.

For some reason being made fun of online doesn't really bother me. Especially on an anonymous board like this. It bothers me a little when what I said was wrong or stupid and they're right to make fun of me, but then again I deserved it.
>>
>>29666996
>>29667126
Hmm.....put two and two together....!!!
>>
>>29667164
Anonymity is nice sometimes, but sometimes it is nice to have friends to play vidya with and talk to.
My ideal is finding a group of 3-5 people who are either like minded or not unwilling to hear other viewpoints even if they are different from their own. People who are chill for the most part.
Everyone who is actually a robot spergs out from time to time, but the constant belittlement leaves me feeling dead inside.
obviously i am a pussy but i just can't get tougher it has been months
>>
>>29667134
No, my only human interaction has been through imageboards though I've seen discord gain popularity quickly on every board.
>>
>>29667316
I know some comfy discord servers. They are not the most active, but they are pretty tolerant of spergy behavior.
https://discord.gg/sAhZF
>>
>>29667364
Appreciated, im seriously thinking of joining one to preserve what little social skills I have left and prevent this weird depersonalization-like feeling from advancing.
>>
>>29667081
>>29667164
Just start to fight here and pull every dirty trick to win. Study rhetoric and Schopenhauer's stratagems ("The Art of Being Right"). Soon you'll acquire intellectual bloodlust and the thirst only for battle with a worthy foe.
>>
>>29667460
We would love to have you anon. I can't say everyone is super friendly, as it is r9k, but I feel like i'd enjoy yapping with ya
>>
>>29666969
Fuck off you goddamn retard. This board belongs to the normies now.

Slink back to your basement. Maybe I'll grace you by jizzing in your moms cunt later, put some greatness in that worthless hole you popped out of.
>>
File: 1464465787056.jpg (34 KB, 293x357) Image search: [Google]
1464465787056.jpg
34 KB, 293x357
>>29667891
Yeah I can see that it has some of that people, I don't really mind it anyway. At least now I finally know what discord is.
>>
>>29666932
Stop thinking in terms of groups or identities. Give up trying to fit in.
>>
>>29668616
It's a primal need, you can't just give up.
>>
After awhile you get used to it OP. Also, you learn what kind of comments are likely to get vitriol in response. Then you avoid saying things if you're in a sensitive mood.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.