[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people here right now who actually think the Earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: DisgustedPepe1.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
DisgustedPepe1.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>There are people here right now who actually think the Earth is flat

What the fuck? How can these people be so retarded? Have they never read a book? Science has proven and everyone knows that the earth is round.
>>
god and science are buried in the same grave
>>
File: 1464062355587.jpg (30 KB, 312x304) Image search: [Google]
1464062355587.jpg
30 KB, 312x304
>mfw people believe in the big bang because of some math on a piece of paper
>hurr not dumb like christards evidence only for me
>>
There is no hard evidence to suggest a rounded earth. There have been attempts to measure it but the results have always been inconclusive. I personally believe in a flat-earth because there is more observable evidence, such as looking outside and seeing that everything is flat. Also take a look at Tokyo, the largest on Earth. When you look at it from one end, building on the other end are in line with it, suggesting a flat-earth.

>Everyone knows the earth is round
Science isn't about blindly accepting what people think as "common knowledge", it's about trying to disprove the common to discover more about your world. People like you are responsible for slowing down technological advances because you consider it "scary" or against the norm.
>>
>>29666980
most normies themselves have never researched to confirm that the earth is round - but they follow the norm which is to just believe what everyone else believes
and yet despite this, they will still, with no knowledge call flat-earthers when their basis of belief is purely social norm.
I'm not even a flat earther normies are just retarded
>>
>>29666980
Yeah people dont believe in the big bang because of math.. they believe in it because they were told to. Not really that different from blindly following religious leaders.
>>
>>29667067
nice autism there bucko.
>>
>>29666909
hey, there are people on here who think they deserve love just by existing.
>>
Not only is the earth flat in the theory if u can compare it to that...
but also
>it's the center of the universe
>no other planets exist
>all of NASA is fake
>no one has even gone to space
>moon is just some kind of light source that god made not even a flat rock
I fucking hate Flat Earth put some videos are so hilarious because they're so f****** stupid

PS in a Pepe shapeshifting Illuminati shill
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.