[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else really lazy? I don't understand how people feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Anyone else really lazy? I don't understand how people feel so inclined to do shit. I hate hanging out with friends because I have such bad anxiety around people. Im hopelessly insecure. But on top of it all, I am really lazy. Working 8 hours a day is excruciating. I am ok with just sitting on my computer and doing nothing all day everyday. Why am I so ruined?
>>
i'm so lazy that i don't even like thinking about anything that requires effort because it requires too much effort to think about
>>
>>29666833
On my days off the only time I leave my computer, is for food. I partially blame it on my parents, when I was in highschool I could never hang out with my friends because they would always chill at someone's house and drink and my parents would guilt me whenever I left and even moreso If I told them I was sleeping over somewhere. It didn't take long for me to just sit and home and do nothing. I wish I could be NEET but my parents are always over my shoulder.
>>
>mom gets day off
>we go shopping and have lunch
>come back lethargic as fuck and sleep
>>
Same here brah. I've worked like 6 different types of jobs and I just can't do it. I need a job where I can work at my own pace. I can't do 100%, I don't know why. Same with studying, I've started Uni like 3 times and I just don't care after like 2 weeks.
>>
you all just sound dehydrated and unhealthy.
try getting in your 2 liters of water a day and you'll feel more energized.
>>
>>29666806
I was blessed with lazy greek genetics. Im too lazy to even do the simplist of tasks
>>
>>29667516

I'm not OP. I am healthy as fuck and drink tons of water and have the same symptoms.

I think it's all social anxiety. Most people that don't have anxiety end up living with other people, and being around those people not only motivates you to get things done, but they'll help you as well. Living on your own it's like "why should I clean anything? Why should I not just lay here watching movies?"

The only things that motivate me without the influence of other people are things related to my work (teaching) and at times video games or a new movie/TV series. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I would never accomplish anything if someone weren't pressuring me to do it. If it were up to me, I'd never see my family again, merely because the anxiety and effort involved.
>>
>>29667530
Dude, Greece is NOT a lazy country, this is a fucking myth. I'm like a quarter greek, and I'm like at least average in terms of work ethic, but my Dad and Grandpa are like fucking hispanic-tier without the siesta.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.