[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an anon about to do MDMA with his three other friends anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 1467390436568.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1467390436568.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
Ask an anon about to do MDMA with his three other friends anything.
>>
>>29666494
I like froggua
>>
>>29666501
Same. Pepe is funny!
>>
>>29666494
DEVILISH

WHAT IS GOING ON BOBBY

RACHEL, I AM GOING TO FIX THIS
>>
I hope you all have a seizure
>>
>>29666494
Is this your fist time?
>>
>>29666581
I might!
>>29666591
Nope this is my second. It's my friends first time tho. I'll video tape it and upload it later with this trip.
>>
>>29666634
You should go to a bar or somewhere you can socialize more, doing it with just a few friends is boring
>>
>>29666494
you mean methylone
>>
>>29666494
is it brown and crystaline? if not, its not MDMA
>>
Schizophrenia is no laughing matter
seek help
>>
why the fuck are you doing MDMA with your "three friends"? go out and dance somewhere or go to a club. if youre normalfag enough to take mdma youre normalfag enough to go outside and enjoy it properly
>>
OP here, I'm going out and doing it no Internet will be back to post photos and videos!
>>
>>29666737
Seriously? You have just described LQ MDMA. You are hereby mandated a remedial course in Drugs.
>>
>>29666771
If it's pure, MDMA is actually way better to use in laid back settings with some friends and/or a lover than is to try to use as a club drug.
>>
>>29666854
that's not true, not saying you can't have a good time, but pure mdma is great for clubbing
>>
>>29667105
Eh. I guess I know others who've thought so, too. Probably just a difference in overall personal preferences. I will say that given my general loathing of club-like environments and my refusal to imbibe weird ecstasy mystery-drug cocktails, MDMA is about the ONLY way I can enjoy myself clubbing, even if it's not how I'd prefer to spend the time.
>>
>>29667192
The majority of people hate clubbing without drugs
>>
>>29667240
True enough. Even if the drug many of them choose to rely on for that is just alcohol.
>>
>>29667240
that's because clubbing is for faggots. having done mdma every which way, I enjoy it most by myself
>>
>>29666494
are you joey?
>>
>>29666494
are you gonna have a 3 way with your friends anon
>>
>>29669157
actually a 4 way*
>>
My eyeballs are racing at the speed of light
>>
>>29669798
Secret technique:
Step 1. - You and one other friend start to reason about each others' inner minds as fenced off territories, or something similar to this.
Step 2. - After getting immersed in the metaphor and feeling it to be a fairly intuitive and insightful one, hop each others' fences.
Step 3. - Magic!!
>>
>>29669841
Dude thanks so much I'm doing this
>>
>>29669853
Enjoy and report back. It may or may not be pleasant as it's happening, but if you've done it right, I guarantee something memorable and life-altering will come of it.
>>
>>29669887
I'm about to do it senpai kek
>>
>>29670439
Good luck, I look forward to your results.
>>
>>29670439
Also, if you don't seem to be naturally falling into a pattern where something very interesting and strange is starting to happen, each of you taking a quick rip of cannabis may ease things along. Probably won't be required, though.
>>
>>29666494
why are you breaking the law its illegal for a reason you're gonna fry your neurons and die
>>
>>29670594
>le fry your neurons
memes never die, but if i was memegod, i'd kill this one
>>
>>29670669
Kill it as hard as ecstasy kills your brain?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.