[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Live with a cute friend >Do all kinds of stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: 1467348516778.jpg (61 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1467348516778.jpg
61 KB, 480x479
>Be me
>Live with a cute friend
>Do all kinds of stuff for her, not because she asks for it, but because I want to, treat her nice, etc
>She's nice to me, most of the time. But sometimes she won't even say hello, or talk to me the entire day
>She has daddy issues, not sure if that's the cause for her to be kinda slutty, at least for me. Most of her friends are dudes.
>They're like kids to her, or that's what she says (she's 23)
>The thing is, I think I'm in love with her, maybe because she's the only girl I interact to
>she once told me one of her friends kissed her, and that she felt nothing.
>Like I said before, all of her friends are male, and it bothers me, she flirts with them and stuff, goes to parties late at night. Sometimes days, talk to them or some boyfriend idk, all day on her phone.
and the thing is, I'm jealous, but at the same time I want to forget about her, not feel anything for her, is it possible? What should I do?, i'm just that stupid guy who plays vidja all day, but I'm not bad looking, or that's what I think
>>
>>29666486
This is like being a cuck but you didn't even make it as far as an actual relationship.
>>
Do you like her enough to ruin your friendship/living arrangement?

Also if she has mostly male friends thats a massive red flag.
>>
>>29666486
It's pretty natural. I think if you're around any cute girl your age regularly it's hard to not eventually develop some sort of feelings. They don't sound that strong though, so I wouldn't worry too much about them. To be honest she doesn't sound like good girlfriend material.
>>
>>29666528
How is it a red flag?
Original comment...
>>
>>29666790
stop trying to B8
>>
>>29666528
No, I don't think so, it'll be awkward as fuck to be rejected and have to live with her for God knows how long, I just want some advice or "tips" to stop thinking about her all day, it annoys me.
>>
>>29666790
A woman with all-male friends indicates a power dynamic in all relationships. Considering the OP's anecdote, one can surmise that these male friends all have a similar relation to her, to an extent, in which their restrained attraction to her fuels devotion, allowing her to maintain the friendships without any reciprocity on her part. OP is clearly in the thick of it, living with her and constantly just doing favors, but a wide array of male friends basically provide her with emotional and social support from many angles with many backups available. The absence of a female friend indicates that she lacks the ability to maintain a friendship which involves actual reciprocity of treatment rather than adhering to this self-sustaining power-based dynamic. This would make her a horrible girlfriend, likely to free-ride and cheat.
>>
Run full speed at a wall with a knife pointed towards your eye.
>>
>>29666949
To be clear, I've been a guy in several of these types of dynamics. It's almost unavoidable to find women angling for this sort of thing. I can effortlessly make them laugh so they end up with a fairly low-maintenance "friendzone" with me. I'm ok with it but I always check whether my time and effort is really being taken advantage of. I've also seen one instance of a woman putting a lesbian among her ranks of orbiters.
>>
>>29666949
Not him. But damn anon, good post.
>>
>>29666949

You just described my last gf. Everything you said was true. What the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>29667047
I'm a failed normie who saw the failure coming and spent as much time as possible taking in all the relationship dynamics around me so I can write stories.
>>
>>29666949
Have a (you) for your spot on post
>>
Thanks for your replies guys, i guess i just needed to get it off my chest.
>>
>>29667218
I've known multiple girls, all with daddy issues who were just like what you described. Everything was spot on. Please teach me.
>>
>>29667263
>Please teach me.

All there is to teach is be hyper-aware to the point of paranoia with regards to people's behavior, especially women. Tiny cues are always meaningful and patterns of behavior will form.
>>
>>29667694
thank you daddy senpai
>>
>>29666949
I'd like to add that, when she talks to me, we talk for hours about her life, her dad, brothers that treat her like trash, etc. and try to give her some advice. But then out of the blue she says she wants to live with me forever, grew older together and support each other in general. She also thinks I'm some kind of Chad that gets every girl he wants, cheat on 'em, and only care about sex, but in reality I'm shy, no gf so far, and like I said before, play games all day, etc.
>>
>>29667812
sorry to tell you but she's a total cliche daddy-issue-girl. I've witnessed that multiple times already.
>>
>>29667853
where do I find these girls with daddy issues?
>>
>>29667853
Guess there's nothing I can do, but thanks guys, for your support/time, I'll do my best to stop being a cuck.
>>
>>29667916
Do you really wanna know?

In the mental hospital. Been there for 3 months.
>>
>>29667812
>her life, her dad, brothers that treat her like trash, etc.

90% of sad stories she tells you are warped and embellished memories. The other 10% are just completely made up. A sad childhood story is an essential part of her coping mechanism to rationalize immoral and selfish behavior - "It's ok that I cheated on Thad because my dad molested me!!" ("molested" being a twisted and amplified memory based on one time she saw her dad looking at her friend's ass or something) I once actually had sort of a similar mentality, thinking that telling people about sad shit from my childhood would
>>
>>29667946
+ such a waste, the girl likes to read alot. Metaphysics, philosophy and that kind of stuff
>>
>>29667964
fuck I'm not going into a mental hospital just to find a chick like this
>>
>>29667994
get sympathy, but it doesn't work that way for guys unless you're a violent drug dealer or something. It has to be an excuse for existing violent or abusive behavior, not a potential warning sign that you're hiding a violent or abusive dark side.
>>
>>29668022
Well, I'm kinda violent to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I don't hit women or something like that, I just get pissed easily and act tuff for some reason
>>
>>29668016
Well that wasn't my intention in the first place. They are fucking hot/cute and have no standards since most of them are having self esteem issues.
>>
Hows it feel being a bitchboi op?
>>
I think these threads with the massive history and personality traits about the womans behavior are hilarious.
You need to be clear and demonstrate that you are down to fuck.
She'll be confused, and try to challenge you. If you keep giving the same signal, she has to give you an answer, and the truth is that you're far too into emotional red with this girl to pull this off anyways.
You're trying to justify a relationship with her but the point is that the first guy that comes along and acts confident and ignores her bullshit she'll go along with because in the end she's looking for someone to protect her from herself and her worries.
You act like any your feelings or hers actually matters to a sexual relationship with her and thats sickening.
Avoid at all costs OP, you can't handle her.
>>
See what happens when you stop doing nice things for her. Maybe even stop saying hi to her also, just to see how she reacts in the long run. Report back in a few weeks OP.
>>
>>29668237
I've tried to do that, but she'll just break the ice with some stupid comment.
>>
>>29668289
And maybe the guy above you is right. Maybe i can't handle her, I don't know what she's thinking, to try to understand her a little bit better, perhaps I'm just attracted to her physique in a bad way.
>>
>>29668289
Just give her some one liners and go to your room or whatever. See if she shares the same concern for you as you do her when she notices you're being distant.
>>
>>29666949
Isn't it possible that some women realize how vapid and shallow other women are and prefer a less petty/drama filled friendship with dudes?
>>
>>29668477
shutup femanon, women are only in relationships to protect themselves and have bitches to back them up emotionally, this is why they move in packs
>>29668351
>Maybe i can't handle her
No anon, if you say that you DEFINITELY can't handle her. You need to at least be sure you can before you can even think about trying and you're already babbling even more dumb shit.
Do yourself a favor and listen to some beigephillip podcasts.
>>
>>29666949
>A woman with all-male friends indicates a power dynamic in all relationships

shit, i never thought about it that way
>>
Tell her to do stuff for you too if she wants favors, just get really cold and sexual with her.
And eventually face fuck her ofc.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.