[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You oblong fucks who mewl over your hopeless situation and defiantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: idiot_choosing_his_future.jpg (69 KB, 812x578) Image search: [Google]
idiot_choosing_his_future.jpg
69 KB, 812x578
You oblong fucks who mewl over your hopeless situation and defiantly declare to chads who try to help you that your problems are immutably written into your DNA are fucking stupid. You aren't genetically predisposed to being an ugly fuck, a fat piece of shit, or a DYEL skellington. Your disgusting body's so memed up because you've always been stupid, and you ate like a retard when you were a kid.

Eating a sloppily prepared protein, dripping in grease, lathered in something fattening and then coupling that with two or more sides that are fucking carbs is why you got fat, you got greasy, and why no one loves your nutritionally deprived dumb ass now.

If you're some kind of barrow-wight with a concave chest and countable ribs, you didn't drink your goddamn milk because it's "icky."

>"but it's my parents' fault!"

Fuck off, retard. Just because the two mongoloids that spawned you can't into fucking portion control doesn't mean you HAD to be a bitch and scarf down all the chicken fried steak, macaroni and cheese, and stuffing they put on your plate. Take the spanking like a fucking man and go to your goddamn room. You didn't have to let them fuck up your future irrevocably just because they couldn't wear a condom while shitfaced in the Burning Man port-a-potty.

It doesn't take being a cocksmoking faggot from /fit/ to figure this shit out. Stop dumping Cheetos and your mouth and eat a piece of broccoli. Just make sure no one sees your bawl your eyes out while you shake violently and fake vomit noises because you haven't eaten anything green since you licked up the dog's shit by accident when you were three months old.

>he fell for the "fries are a vegetable" meme
>he fell for the "dessert with every meal" meme
>he fell for the skim milk meme

Nurture beats the shit out of nature, and you faggots fed your nature a bunch of butter.
>>
File: crustcuck.jpg (248 KB, 1300x863) Image search: [Google]
crustcuck.jpg
248 KB, 1300x863
>>29665866
>he had mommy cut off the crusts of his sandwiches
>is now 5 foot FUCKING 6

You chose this terrible future, manlets. If only you weren't scared of anything that didn't resemble a harmless fluffy cloud, maybe Stacy would've gone with you to the Winter Cuck Social!
>>
File: lanklet.jpg (559 KB, 996x1600) Image search: [Google]
lanklet.jpg
559 KB, 996x1600
>>29665951
>"Dude, I just have a really fast metabolism, okay... back off"

Guess who never had the decency to take a fucking multivitamin every morning when they started puberty? Essential minerals boost energy and testosterone, which lead to a greater desire to consume complex proteins and smart carbs, leading to a healthy, muscular frame.

>"B-but --!!!!"

But nothing, you lazy shitstain. Aww, you couldn't pop a widdle pill each day? Lol give me a break!!
>>
File: redcuck.jpg (42 KB, 378x284) Image search: [Google]
redcuck.jpg
42 KB, 378x284
>>29666028
Pic related never ate brussels sprouts

He ended up hanging himself from the Golden Gate Bridge after a final trip to Jack in the Box

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN???
>>
File: canecuck.jpg (13 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
canecuck.jpg
13 KB, 200x300
>>29666100
>I'm a really interesting guy... why won't anyone notice me!!!!

Poor robot. Never stood a chance after his single mom gave up buying 1% milk and went after that cheap, whole milk cum trash! Maybe if she had sucked a few more dicks under the bridge.... sigh....
>>
>>29666177>>29666100
>>29666028
>>29665866
>>29665866
>>29665866
>>29665951

EL JUSTO AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

ES MI AYYYYAYAYAY
>>
File: dubs.jpg (26 KB, 436x402) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
26 KB, 436x402
>>29666100
>>29666177
>>29666244

dubsiluata
>>
>/fit/
>still insecure and unassertive

Funny shit, op. Dont fall for the fit meme, bots
>>
>>29666297
>not eating a biscuit sandwich with a side of hotdog buns is being /fit/

I haven't lifted a weight in my life and I can't run a mile.

I eat fruits and vegetables and don't clog my asshole with red meat only.

How much was your pie tonight, pizzaposter?
>>
>>29666297
>fat man leading bots into fat acceptance

i guess fucking a landwhale is better than nothing isn't that right, beta bill?
>>
File: goza.jpg (217 KB, 1254x688) Image search: [Google]
goza.jpg
217 KB, 1254x688
>>29666411
>implying 'go 'za isn't the most kino of pizzas for us bots
>>
>>29666411
>>29666443

I think you misunderstood, sameposter. I am saying i am fit myself, but it has not made me any more secure.
>>
>>29666476

post your dick, fitsama
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.