[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any holiday more normie than the 4th of July? >muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: normiejuly.jpg (48 KB, 599x315) Image search: [Google]
normiejuly.jpg
48 KB, 599x315
Is there any holiday more normie than the 4th of July?

>muh loud noises and flashy lights even though they're actually dangerous and maim and kill people and animals and also have absolutely no practical purpose
>>
File: eggy.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eggy.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>spends large amounts of money on fireworks.
>lights them on fire and watches them instantly explode into nothingness.
>complains about not having money.
>>
its for retard nationalists. I fucking hate it. I'm supposed to get my motorcycle license on monday, but I cant because its fucking normie retard day.
>>
AUTISM ALERT
AUTISM ALERT
AUTISM ALERT
AUTISM ALERT
AUTISM ALERT
>>
>>29665877
communist fuck detected
>>
The best part about it is if you like explosions and shit, you can just watch all the normies that have wasted money on them.
>>
>>29665915
guilty as charged.
you should really try to get that your surplus value is being extracted desu.
>>
One of the worst holidays of the year. Robbing me of one of the only things that somewhat brings me solace which is sleep.
>>
>>29665822
who gives a shit, did the dog survive
>>
>>29665877
That's too bad for you fuckin pussy.

I had an early release from work today and Jul4/5th off thanks to Independence day.

Maybe you'd have less shit to bitch and bellyache about if you weren't brainwashed by commie agitators.
>>
>>29665990
>nationalists think that non-nationalists are the ones that are brainwashed
never fails to make me kek desu
>>
4th of july is kind of depressing now. everyone used to be excited around here and everywhere i went someone was shooting off fireworks. now that all the good fireworks are illegal no one does anything and occasionally you'll hear a mortar here and there. fucking depressing. my uncle used to bring fucking truck loads of fireworks and we'd have a huge party for the whole street. that hasn't happened in 15 years
>>
Bunch of fucking Mexicans in here trying to make 4th of July sound awful. Get ready to build the fucking wall.
>>
>no fun allowed

I bet you make threads bitching about how you don't have any friends

this is why
>>
>>29666025
I don't think either of us are brainwashed my misinformed friend. Misinformed is a more fitting term and in this case it the commie agitators and their pawns.
>>
>>29666147

>loud noises and flashing lights are "fun"

I hope you get cancer you stupid animal.
>>
>>29665822
>he doesn't doesn't like pyrotechnics
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.