[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times you acted like Lou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: nightcrawl.gif (631 KB, 210x192) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawl.gif
631 KB, 210x192
>be me, opportunistic young aspiring entrepreneur who sets high goals and is very persistent
>recently invited to invest in an exciting new business opportunity selling weight-loss shakes based on some kind of amazonian kelp
>just need to find some start-up capital
>lounging on the beach, see a guy park his high-end bicycle at a nearby bike-rack
>jackpot
>he walks away, I make my move
>saunter up to the rack, cool as a cucumber
>discretely pull my wirecutters from my pocket
>attempt to cut the chain, but it's a bit tougher than I expected
>try using both hands
>not even a scratch in the rustcoating
>really give it my all, even grunting a bit
>this is like, some nano-carbon space-age rustproofing or something
>my hands are all sweaty and shaking because this is taking way too long and I'm getting nervous
>fuck this
>self-consciously stroll away and then break into a jog when I get around a corner
>>
File: thewolf.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thewolf.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>manage to a secure an entry-level position delivering the local newspaper
>within two weeks, I rapidly become the fastest newspaper carrier on my team, because i'm not a 70 year-old pothead
>even pick up a second route
>bonus time is coming up soon
>my team leader is an older lady, not attractive but definitely not the ugliest 40 year old I've ever met
>corner her one day, get her to agree to go to breakfast with me (it's like dinner for us)
>at burger king explain to her that I've cut delivery time in half and reduced missed papers entirely on my routes, and I could be making seven cents more per paper with the competitor
>she thanks me for my service
>lean forward, eyebrows raised
>ask how she intends to pay me back
>she offers me a raise
>stare her down
>"You've already given me the raise. Now I want you to finish the job"
>she kind of blushes and strokes my forearm
>i look down and away, and pull back my arm
>I've never been with a woman before
>suddenly get silent, lost my appetite due to nerves
>after she finishes eating, I shrilly give her some kind of excuse about a forgotten appointment and bolt out the door
>smirk to my self all the way home
>had her in the palm of my hand
>>
>>29666145
>>29665756

KEK these are hilarious plus it was a 9.5/10 movie
>>
I got the ball rolling so now you assholes post your own.

I can't fully enjoy the humor in these if I have to write them all myself.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.