[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when you need to think about your life and hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What do you do when you need to think about your life and hard decisions?
>>
>>29665540
I don't. I play vidya and watch movies instead. Can't say it has been very beneficial but what you gonna do
>>
I avoid my responsibilities, hide in my basement, and pretend talk to Adam Lanza. it's become a daily thing for me now
>>
>>29665540
BEWARE, god is watching you
>>
Go outside and smoke a cigarette and realize that the best years of my life are behind me. Do fall for the humanities meme kids, STEM or die.
>>
>>29665540
Long hot showers, and 3 hour walks with slow music playing.
>>
>>29665540
Music and either some oxy or amphetamine.
Yea I know drugs are bad and normie. Don't judge me
>>
If I actually thought about things like that maybe I wouldn't be so fucked up.
>>
>>29665540

OP here himself, figured I should've contributed to the thread in the first place.

I either go for a long walk, a really long one and listen to music while doing so. Maybe sitting down somewhere. I like to go where my dad died too, to think
>>
>>29665540
I take embarrassing situations head on, Just to fuck with myself, and make my life decisions less stressful when compared to the immediate danger I thrust myself in.

The embarrassing situations and dangers? I put out a cigarette on a random stranger, squeeze a woman's tits, shout out hurtful stuff but without any profanity to make it seem ominous and serious, steal from people right in front of them, grab crotch and squeeze balls/pussy, etc. I do all this when the area is not so crowded. So it's just me and the random stranger. Fun times really. I got stabbed once; I should've expected it, the dude being a black male in his 20s. Otherwise rest of them were just polite faggots who probably wouldn't have fought back if I had fingered their asshole. Sometimes there are other people in the area, so I have to run before they all gang up on me. Women really are fun to fuck with though. I've squeezed tits and touched pussies or pussy pads in some cases, and all they could do is call 911. Lel. I take the phone and smash it. Then the terror sets in them. Really fun. Sometimes guys try to fight back, and I let them hit me, just to get those Fight Club feels. Feels so so fucking raw and pumped. Goddamn, it's better then working out I say.
>>
>>29665540
I go on night walks/early morning walks when no one is outside and the air is cool since I live in the ass that is Louisiana.
>>
>>29665540
In the shower I stare at both sides of my hands intensely and call myself a "Literal God".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.