[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it with women and alimony? Why are many so destined to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 042612.jpg (43 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
042612.jpg
43 KB, 500x308
What is it with women and alimony? Why are many so destined to financial destroy their ex-spouse's life after divorce?
>>
>>29665498
why do NEETs want spurgBUX and to see chad burn?
>>
>>29665498
dude that guy is literally fucking retarded

>"boo hoo so sad :*(("

fucking faggot
>>
>>29665558
False sense of self-entitlement, fear of having to be financially self-sustainable, and refusal to be independent?
>>
>>29665498
Because they have a disfunctional sense of entitlement and can rationalize any bullshit that suits them
plus honor is a male abstraction as we all know
>>
>>29665498
Someone needs to lynch onision. For real the guy is a huge fucking faggot.
>>
>>29665579
>>29666164
I'm confused. I thought /r9k/ hated women. What's the deal?
>>
>>29666197
the guy this particular woman is alimonying is an enormous faggot. i'm talking like, a vegan mixed with bernie sanders level faggotry
>>
>>29666197
He's a feminazi white knight faggot. You should see some of his videos.
>>
>>29666245
>>29666256
That doesn't mean he should be JUSTED to death for simply separating from his roastie gf
>>
>>29665498
Kek this faggot deserves everything her gets, probably the most obnoxious youtube with his cult of 14 year old girls
>>
>>29666290
you're right but if i had to pick someone for it to happen to it would be him
>>
>>29666298
Fair enough.

We should unite against roastie alimony though, it's 2016, why do they even need the money
>>
what did he mean by this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7r5JVVNhHo
>>
>>29666290
>simply separating

It was worse than that, didn't he rape and abuse her or something?
>>
>>29666344
i'm fairly certain onision is a hermaphrodite
>>
>>29666378
I honestly don't know

Regardless, if true, that should be handled in a criminal court. Like every other crime.

Being the victim of an assault doesn't entitle you to thousands of dollars of your assailants income per month after all.
>>
You wanna hear a sad story about this kind of shit? Here's Dave Foley from the Kids In The Hall explaining how his crazy ex-wife fucked up his entire life. He has to pay 17k a MONTH in child support and he can't return to Canada because he might be jailed for being unable to pay. Fucking ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg
>>
>>29665498
>Onision
Good, this guy deserves all the shit that's coming for him
>>
do you think this will change him and hell stop being a fag
>>
>>29665498
I really hope he chooses the latter.
>>
Men responsible for keeping women financially equal to before a divorce.

Women not responsible for keeping men nutrionally, emotionally, or sexually equal to before the divorce.

Why again are women not requires to emotionally and sexually support a man, clean his house, cook his dinner, etc after a divorce? There's all this "how can a woman who's been a housewife survive after a divorce when she has no skills to make money? How? She can get a fucking job bagging groceries like other people who don't have skills. What choice does the man have though? He still spends 10-12 hours a day at work to fund his ex-bitch, how the fuck is he supposed to support himself when he doesn't have the time nor energy to cook and clean, and has no sexual or emotional outlet?
>>
Onision is a faggot who deserves this shit. His videos are unfunny and he's an unlikable cunt.
>>
>>29667341
The majority of women don't have a career past 30+. Thats why you suddenly see old ladies having jobs at target or being lunch ladies, they are supporting themselves in old age after the men died from being men and didn't leave enough money.
Alimony itself is rather disgusting especially considering all the tripe that women are supposed to be able to compete equally in the workforce, but taking it away is much harder than keeping it so it will stay.
Things like prenups and such don't always work either. The legal system is designed to deprive people with money of their money via lawyering, so the only real answer is a better lawyer.
Personally though this stuff makes me angry enough that if a girl I let myself trust pulled it on me I would just blow my money and go full hobo just to spite her.
>>
a cuck getting alimonycucked... not saying it makes it right, but now society has one more example of how easy it is for men to get cucked in a court of law. maybe people will avoid marriage.
>>
>onision the roastie defender is getting rekt

I'm going to jack off to this
>>
File: game over.jpg (16 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
game over.jpg
16 KB, 258x196
Can they take half your NEETbux?
>>
>>29665498
Eh I don't know this guy. But I wouldn't be surprised if some set of the population would murder-suicide before letting some backstabbing exploitative bitch enslave them for decades. Not that I will ever marry regardless; not my problem.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.