[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm depressed. and honestly. i think i just need female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465454226593.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1465454226593.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
i'm depressed. and honestly. i think i just need female attention. i need to talk to women i like and can relate to. i need to walk with them around town in the late evennings and enjoy their company. my life feels empty without it
>>
>>29665400
It's good that you're in touch with what you want. Now, what do you plan to do about it?
>>
This is my feel too. Women are the only thing that really matters
>>
Is this another shill thread trying to get us to orbit women again?
>>
>>29665400
I'm not a stacy but ill talk to you
give me your skype
im real
nice dubs
>>
Good for you, thats a healthy approach.

I have only met one women whom i couldtalk to and she ended up being a massive bitch and a really hurtfull person.

Dont chase special snowflakes or le weird le different womyn, have yourself highly and do what normies do and wear what normies wear
>>
fucking hell I know this feel very well, wish it didn't have as much power as it does
>>
>>29665489
jack.l88
>>
>>29665419

Right now it's weird, because at work there's this chick I like, and I can't tell if she likes me.

She told me she has some problems like ADD and anxiety. And this made me more attracted to her, because I could relate to her. I'm depressed and messed up and I want to connect with someone who also feels messed up.

But honestly. I cannot ever imagine a woman ever taking an interesting in me. Ever. I know that's a bad way to think.But I just can't imagine it. So I feel like every interaction I have with a woman, I always project that insecurity. What do I do? Do I just ask her out for drinks, or something? I can just never shake the feeling that I'm some kind of creep.

But I need it so bad. Nothing else seems to matter. And this kind of desperation, I feel likeit shows on my face. And that's bad.

I just want romantic nights. I want to walk around and just enjoy each other's company, and talk and look into each other's eyes and feel like we understand each other. And hold hands as we walk around the late evening and just enjoy the presence of one another.

I don't even know the last time I had a real social interaction. I'm always in my room. I just want to experience something with someone. It feels so overwhelming and I'm so lonely.
>>
>>29665471

seriously. its hard to even focus on work or anything else. its all about talking to women
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.