[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Haven't played video games in two weeks >Have growing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: waiting.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
waiting.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>Haven't played video games in two weeks
>Have growing urge to go outside more often
>Never actually go outside

What's happening? Does anyone else feel this? What do you do about it?
>>
>>29665379
I know this feel. Loneliness and the crave for human interaction is catching up to you, m8. You'll slowly lose interest in everything you used to do alone like video games and eventually browsing the chans. Leave while you still can, robut I believe in u
>>
>>29665483
But I get plenty of interaction from work.

And we're here forever, right?
Right?
>>
>>29665379
Get the fuck off our board, norman.

It's starting, you'll be balls deep in a beautiful woman before the year is out.

The skreechiest of rees are deserved by your kind.

RrRrreeEeEeeEeeeeeeeeEeEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
Go outside, take a walk, go to a park if there is one in your area, sit around and relax. Outside is not all Chads and Stacies berating you, in fact, they don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>29665587
>Outside is not all Chads and Stacies berating you, in fact, they don't give a fuck about you.
I know that.

I've done the whole park thing. I set up my hammock, start a small fire and cook a mountain house meal then sleep.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.