[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody else get consumed with rage and just go fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 182729272883.jpg (81 KB, 636x630) Image search: [Google]
182729272883.jpg
81 KB, 636x630
Does anybody else get consumed with rage and just go fucking mental? Happened to me earlier. I threw my TV out of the window of my house. The funniest thing though, it felt really fucking good.
>>
>>29664921
No? I like my TV very much...
>>
>>29664939
Yeah, I regretted it afterward but in the moment I was feeling too good to stop. Almost euphoric. One time I got in a fight with this lad I know. When I hit him it just felt satisfying.
>>
>>29664971
Eh, nope. Can't say that I know this feel. If I got into a fight I'd try to end it without anyone getting hurt; I don't WANT to hit anybody...
I'm Canadian though.
>>
>>29664921
>>29664971
You seriously need some help, OP.
>>
>>29665229
I think its called intermittent explosive disorder. They say it could be hereditary. My father was the same way.
>>
>>29664921
Actually, yeah. Often I do this; break shit without a justification just to feed my rage.
>>
I need to get braces because I grind my teeth so much from rage.
I've had anger problems throughout my whole life. Ever since I was around four I would throw temper tantrums that were way worse than the average four year old. I've gotten physically violent with my dad before and have destroyed my room several times when I was seventeen to nineteen.
I'm 23 now. All I do is drink, eat shitty fast food, and shitpost.
I genuinely hate myself.
>>
>>29665486
>buy a gun
>start shooting ramdoly shit
>done
>>
OP's mom relates life with OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
>>
>>29665541
>be canadafag
>cant own guns if you have a history of depression
>>
File: 1458561950495.jpg (11 KB, 213x200) Image search: [Google]
1458561950495.jpg
11 KB, 213x200
>>29664921
Since you posted this image, i think you already know what to do with your rage.
It's okay, anon. You were made this way for a reason. Embrace your purpose.
>>
Try Cannabis
>>
>>29665592
I agree. If you already know what to do, do it faggot. Or live your life as a shitty coward.
>>
I hit my punching bag and my dog started attacking it. She went crazier than I did
>>
>>29665583
god that rattled me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Ve36zldxQ

everybody join in and lets watch this together.

You will all like it.
>>
>>29664921
Goddamn anon, you still own a fucking TV? It's been ages since I last had one. Netflix and gaming all on my 24'' monitor.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>29664921
>dog barks
>beat him senseless

it feels so good when i raise my hand and he starts to beg for mercy with his stupid eyes.
>>
The older I get, the more easily pissed off I am. I try to make it fun though. Anger can be fun as hell.
>>
>>29666500
Based anon. Oregano
>>
>>29664921
>Does anybody else get consumed with rage and just go fucking mental
More and more. I've never had any outlet for my anger so it builds continuously until I let it out in a big explosion.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.