[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Invite 7/10 over for netflix and chill >On the bed and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: lCE5yDh.gif (2 MB, 245x276) Image search: [Google]
lCE5yDh.gif
2 MB, 245x276
>Invite 7/10 over for netflix and chill
>On the bed and watching In Bruges
>Start making my advance to make out with her
>Notice a ring on her left ring finger
>wat
>Joke about it with her and say it's a purity ring
>It's a purity ring
>Almost hit abort button, press further for reason
>"Jesus will tell me when I find the person who I'll have sex with"
>Quickly scan room for my keys
>Take her home
>Tells me she had fun and can't wait to see me again
>kk bye crazy, deleting number as she walks into her apartment
>Today get message from her saying she misses me
>TFW my friend set me up with her knowing I told him that I wanted a FWB
>>
>>29664884

Tell her you're still interested and play along for a few dates, but after a while that tell her it's unacceptable and unreasonable to believe in purity until marriage. If you're not religious give her reason why you disagree with this sentiment. You might be able to coerce her.
>>
Summon Sitri and ask him to make her fuck you.
>>
shes a 7/10 by your rating, are you out of your fucking mind to pass that up as a wife?
>>
great sex
>>
>>29664884

How'd you like In Bruges?
>>
>>29665033

"Unreasonable" lol you people are pathetic leave the poor girl alone she doesn't want your degenerate NEET dick
>>
File: 1467369730577.png (167 KB, 752x587) Image search: [Google]
1467369730577.png
167 KB, 752x587
>tfw normies will never stop posting
>>
>>29665329

>implying it isn't the normalfaggots that would say that's an unreasonable thing
>>
Off yourself whoremonger.
>>
>>29665138
I didn't even get to watch 5 minutes of it because she said she was bored and would rather talk to me /:
>>
wow nice wife her up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.