[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why "be yourself" makes sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1465686739684.jpg (406 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1465686739684.jpg
406 KB, 1536x2048
a lot of people make fun of the "be yourself" advice. but it makes sense.

the reason why women are turned off by you, is because you show hesitation at all points during a conversation. you always think about what you're saying, and how the other person will perceive it. this is unattractive. people prefer it when you just say what's on your mind and don't inhibit yourself.

and here's a tip: you shouldn't necessarily always be looking for a "good" response, sometimes if she thinks you say something weird/over the top, it's a good thing, not a bad one. if you rely more on your natural impulses, and stop thinking about how you will be perceived, i promise you will do better socially and with women.
>>
I was myself for years and all I got was torment from everyone. Not just women.

Fuckyouformakingmereply/10
>>
>>29664906
>tfw OP gets blown the fuck out in the first post
Wew
>>
This shit advice only works if you're not autistic.

I'm autistic.

Go fuck yourself.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.