[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A note on dating unattractive fem bots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1424891991513.png (16 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1424891991513.png
16 KB, 422x437
19 year old uglybot here with some advice for others wanting to date female 'robots'.

I have never had a gf, I know why, I'm pretty fucked by my genes (I have a huge head).

I knew I was fucked at 18 and so went with a few prostitutes.

This year I decided to ask out the most ugly females I knew in the vain hope that the old saying 'There's somebody for everybody' was true.

She actually asked me out (for a walk) first, she texted me and put x's in her text messages to me. Seeing this, I saw an opportunity to have one real gf before I hit 20.

We met up on a walk and asked if she wanted a relationship, she said no and told me she didn't find me attractive (The feeling was mutual, but I didn't tell her that).

So I went home unhappy, wondering how I could be so much uglier than herself.

I registered a fake account for a ugly dating website and browsed local contacts. Low and behold that girl was registered on the site.

It turned out (she told me later at work) that she had 7 or 8 partners and often dumped them if she wasn't interested.

TLDR: FEMBOTS GET SHIT TONS OF DICK, MORE THAN QT GIRLS (probably)

Us robots are totally worthless even to the ugliest females.

What are we to do?
>>
File: 1466223537118.jpg (22 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1466223537118.jpg
22 KB, 600x630
I want off this ride...

Not even being original here.

I do...
>>
>>29664728
What's this website?
I want some redpill fuel...
>>
>>29664728
>I have a huge head
lmao
However regardless of how attractive they are, if they put them selves out there willingly people will take the bait, I repeat, it does not matter if they are ugly/retarded looking
>>
>>29664728
Women have more value in the sexual market.
It's as simple as that.

Ugly women are now able to fuck average to decent looking guys very easily.
This produces a vicious cycle where ugly girls have unreasonably high standards, meaning guys like you will literally never find anyone.

The 80%-20% rule, while slightly exaggerated, is not a meme. The idea is completely right, the majority of females, even the ugly and average ones, now want the highest tier of males, and with the current sexual liberation society we're living in, this is unfortunately possible.
>>
Ugly fembot here, no one likes me not because of my face, but because of my shit personality and mental health whaddup

I don't need anyone to like me tho cause I'm in love
>>
>>29665104
Sooo... even if I bee myself EXTRA hard it won't matter?
>>
>>29665104
Genuinely thinking of finding a down syndrome gf, SURELY they're not getting 8 dicks simultaneously, maybe they might be able to slot me in their busy fucking time table somewhere?
>>
>>29665144
No, it won't unfortunately.
People will always say "personality is the most important thing", but everyone knows it's not.

How you look determines what kind of partner you will attract. It is as simple as that.
>>
>>29664881
Look up ugly dating its one of the first results
>>
>>29665188

Personality is way more important. Attractiveness is important for sex, but people fall in love with personalities.
>>
>>29665140
With 8 guys simultaneously?
>>
File: 1465997011462.png (34 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
1465997011462.png
34 KB, 432x330
>>29665238
>people fall in love with personalities
It's true!
>>
>>29665238
You don't seriously believe this, do you?
Are you telling me that a girl would fall in love with a fat, greasy neckbeard if he had a great personality?

The answer is obviously no.
Please pull your head out of your ass and actually think before you speak such nonsense.

People are attracted to looks first, then personality.
If the looks are not good enough to her, then it doesn't matter how good the personality is, she will not pursue a romantic relationship with him.
>>
>>29665238
>>29665302

In addition, and actually a big point:
People typically view good looking people as having better personalities, even if in reality they may not.
It's called the Halo Effect, and it's real.

Also, if you are attractive and try to take care of how you look, it typically means you care about yourself enough to have a good personality also.

So looks and personality are typically interwoven, like this graph:
>>29665270
>>
>>29664728
>she had 7 or 8 partners and often dumped them
It's so hard to imagine the amount of sex girls have these days. Compared to us anyway. And it's not just sex, there's always a line of betas willing to shower them with attention and love.

r9k is pretty depressing, but it's important to be aware of those things...
>>
>>29665302
Hmm this is true but I knew an autist who was fairly good looking, he could always get girls interested but never got passed that point because of autism. Hell probably get more pussy than me though if he lowers his standards.
>>
>>29665360
girls are not having sex as often as /r9k/ would love to think.
>>
>>29665609
>would love to think
We don't. More like a somber realization. Of how unwanted with really are.
>>
>>29665302
i wouldn't personally because I hate all fat people and it's an indication of a lazy personality, but someone else probably would
>>
>>29665609
they lie A LOT about this. I don't think r9k is that far off (for younger women anyway).
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.