[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DREAMS ARE MOVIES THAT PLAY IN YOUR HEAD EVERY NIGHT, WHEN YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1906.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1906.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
DREAMS ARE MOVIES THAT PLAY IN YOUR HEAD
EVERY NIGHT, WHEN YOU SLEEP IN YOUR BED
>>
>>29664414

Stop shilling for this retarded youtube crap.
>>
>>29664438
WELL YOU HAVE A DREAM ABOUT RIDING A HORSE

OR YOU CAN HAVE A DREAM ABOUT DROWNING IN OIL
>>
>>29664414
The ending was shit.
No lesson learned.
Just a safe ending look all the old characters are here singing their ORIGINAL songs wow DONT YOU LIKE IT ?
Like 500 references to old episodes but no explanation of what the fuck was happening
>>
File: lolicatgirls.png (72 KB, 340x319) Image search: [Google]
lolicatgirls.png
72 KB, 340x319
>>29665154
It's explained in the interview.

Roy is upset at yellow for being a disappointment so he sent him and his friends into punish land.

or whatever.

>Roy, do you have anything to add?
Roy: My silly boy has allowed his eyes to grow arrogant and rude, for this I will take him on a trip to punish land.

http://www.itsnicethat.com/features/dont-hug-me-im-scared-interview-030516

I don't even know why I know this, am fucking autistic
>>
>>29664414
They weren't even that good. Fuck off with your 'deep' normie shit
>>
>>29664414
Found the 18 year olds
>>
>>29665230
Ooh that makes sense actually.
I like that better than the MEDIA ARE EVIL approach.
>>
>>29665230
Oh, I figured it was lolsodeep about somebody losing their mind in an asylum and slowly losing all nuanced parts of their brain as they were drugged and treated like a retard.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.