[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last week I went to a brothel and had sex with the girl there.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 512x288
Last week I went to a brothel and had sex with the girl there. This week I went out to a club and spent the night dancing with a girl and we took ecstasy together and made out until her friends intervened because she had a boyfriend.

I have a girlfriend.

I've been with my girlfriend for 7 years and I can't handle it anymore. I am her life. Her entire happiness and well being is based off of the fact that I exist and am in her life.

How can I end things with a girl whose life depends on me? I used to think of it like this:

I'd be happier single and on my own but that's not to say I won't be happy if I live my life with her. She on the other hand won't be happy at all without me. So I should just make the sacrifice and be with her for her own sake.

But now that rationale is wearing thin and I'm doing radical things like I going to fucking brothels and fuck me I'm so fucked.
>>
Be honest and direct and just break up with her. If you continue on your current path you'll end up hurting her and yourself even more in the long run.
>>
Why is your sex life with your girlfriend dissatisfying?
>>
File: 1389652712041.gif (511 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1389652712041.gif
511 KB, 480x480
God damn weebs. They all have gfs/bfs.
>>
>>29664441

That's what people say but man 7 years together will basically imbue your life together with someone being direct will basically blow everything in her life up. Even her fucking mum and dad will be hurt I bet fuck I hate families.
>>
>>29664443

It's not our sex life, sex is quite fine and has always been. I've just been stricken with an intense desire to be single. Not for the sheer sake of other women, I realize in my post I've only talked about other girls but the fucking bitches part is really incidental in my want to be single. I've just grown tired of living a joint life with a girl I'm not fully on the same page with and I feel like I'm lashing out or something with really stupid behaviours.
>>
why don't you just stay with her and convince her to get aroused by being cucked?

>tfw no bf who keeps me safe at home and brings home hot, smarter gfs who bully me
>>
>>29664504
Well yeah she'll be hurt but letting this relationship rot will make it more difficult to move on when it does eventually blow up.
>>
>>29664365
I know this feel, anon. My girlfriend is basically a fembot, and I am afraid that if I dump her, she will become an hero. I'm currently waiting for a big fight, to find an excuse. Why didn't /r9k/ tell me that relationships are this brutal
>h-hold me, robots
>>
>>29664542
anon. me and you are in the same situation. Holy shit are you me?!
>>
>>29664365
>How can I end things with a girl whose life depends on me?
By killing yourself, you scumbag.
>>
>I am afraid that if I dump her, she will become an hero

Ohhh fuck I hate that
>>
I can't even to begin to relate to you.

How can you have a girlfriend that loves you not want this?
This is alien to me. And I think most people on this bored will find it alien as well.

Is this really a valid concern? Like causing the same amount of distress that robots feel, or is it just another case of a normie not seeing the bigger picture and acting on his feelings.

Sorry, but this concept is so bizarre to me and everyone else on this board
>>
>>29664902

Think of a dog or more aptly a poor cunt in Africa who faces death each day. There idea of misery is different from say yours or mine, they don't have the luxury of wrestling with their own mind, the idea of their consciousness and life's mental suffering etc.

But obviously you do, you come from a first world nation so things are different. Not to say that your misery is less justified or anything, but you're seeing things from a certain point of view, youre understanding of suffering and trials is different to the starving black man.

Well the same goes for people with gfs. They live in a different world a different realm. They can see the flaws in gfs, feel the pain of gfs and like OP can see the joys of having no gf. You're just not there so you can't see.
>>
>>29664365
>Last week I went to a brothel and had sex with the girl there.

Its over OP, you cheated on her so you NEED to tell her the truth.
I hope you get aids
>>
Stay with her. Don't ruin her life. There aren't many sources of happiness in this world.
>>
>>29664365
>girlfriend for 7 years
>not a cuck shooting blanks with weak genetics

pick1

WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU HAD A "GIRLFRIEND" FOR 7 SEVEN FUCKING YEARS?

that is the weirdest shit i have ever heard
>>
>>29666093
Yeah. People should get married long before the seven year mark.
>>
>>29664365
finally somebody on here that knows my struggle
>>
>>29666113
>implying 7 years is long enough to tell if you want to spend the rest of your life with her.

i say 10-11 tops.
>>
>>29666331
No. My fiancee asked me to marry her after eight weeks.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.