[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have major wax build up in right ear >can hardly hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ear syringe.jpg (5 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
ear syringe.jpg
5 KB, 240x240
>have major wax build up in right ear
>can hardly hear anything for a month
>buy one of these and some ear drops
>feel like Matt Murdock after using it

It also feels fucking good man when you're blasting it in your ear.

Anyone else ever had their ear syringed, either by yourself or at the doctors?
>>
i had an ear infection and went in and they did this a few days ago, it sucked and made me feel like my ear was more infected
>>
>>29664341

yeah it probably will hurt with an infection. If it's just wax build up though it feels great
>>
>>29664404
well it wasn't a syringe, it was a big squirt bottle that she fucking cranked into my ear
>>
oh yeah that does feel great. i have to clean my ear out like that 2-3 times a year. my wax build-up is rapid and annoying
>>
>>29664319
I had mine syringed when I was a kid. I still have to use ear drops because one of my ears becomes completely blocked every couple of months. Sometimes both do and I'm deaf for a few days until the stuff starts working.
>>
>>29664319

When I was younger I used to fuck around with peroxide, q-tips and even toothpicks without every causing any serious, permanent damage. I had that crap all the time and it was always deeply satisfying to dislodge a great big nugget.

Had an earache at 10-ish, and another big blockage around age 22. Later, I got a proper kit and just kept flushing, flushing with very warm water. Not hot, just very warm to the point where it can lubricate and do the job.

I'm older than most of you (early 30s) and buildup has turned into one of those things that doesn't bother me nearly as much anymore. I haven't really hardcore flushed my ears in maybe 2-3 years, because I haven't had to. Certain conditions seems to more profoundly affect the young and the old alike, as opposed to "prime-of-life" middle-age type adults, which I basically am by this point. The vice verse is also true - people in the middle of life (by today's first-world standards, say about 25-55) have their own medical issues which tend not to be problems for the young and the old. I started getting eczema once I was in the young end of this range, and I learned that the young and the old tend not to have that skin problem.
>>
I remember getting the hot water squirted at my clogged ear. The lady was hitting it for a long time and finnaly a massive piece fell out and i could hear again.. IT was so satisfying
>>
>>29664533
>i have to clean my ear out like that 2-3 times a year. my wax build-up is rapid and annoying

do you use earphones regularly?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.