[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to try nofap >1st day no problem >wake up next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: dontcry.gif (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dontcry.gif
46 KB, 600x600
>decide to try nofap
>1st day no problem
>wake up next day
>really mad and agitated all day
>feel incredibly angry
>all my memories of people screwing with me just because I am a little autistic and antisocial
>fantasize about how I could murder them and get away with it
>a rape fantasy emerges from all this
>fap
>calm returns

what the fuck is wrong with me, no, I can't do this, I am fapping twice a day to keep the demons at bay like I have for years
>>
File: 1442621597146.gif (685 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442621597146.gif
685 KB, 500x500
>>29664277
>I am a little autistic and antisocial
>little autistic and antisocial
>little
>>
>>29664277
Try cocaine and hookers
>>
>>29664277
do you desire change?

clearly keeping the semen within you will cause you to take action anon
>>
How the hell do people fap this often? I can nofap for a week no problem
>>
>>29664312
what do you mean
>>29664316
drugs will only cause more problems and hookers will give me diseases
>>29664325
yes, but not the kind of changes I want when I am too horny
>>29664327
gradually build up arousal
>>
>>29664277
>cant do nofap
NOOOORRRMMMMIEEEE get out REEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEeEEe
>>
>>29664277
>twice a day
pleb. i fap 3-4 times a day
>>
>>29664277
Try not equating masturbating with love and try equating masturbating with self relief, because whatever you're imagining is a shitheap fantasy you are never going to get what you want by masturbating, faggot
>>
>>29664586
I qualify as a robot in other areas
>>29664653
maybe you have a blockage and have to fap several time to fully empty
>>29664661
it is physically impossible for me to get my 2d waifus regardless, also it is difficult to fap without a sexual fantasy

I am thinking about fapping to fat chicks to lower my standards
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.