[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've gotten to the point where I no longer fit in with anybody.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: PDVD_106a.png (287 KB, 640x340) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_106a.png
287 KB, 640x340
I've gotten to the point where I no longer fit in with anybody. The nerds, the losers, the virgins - not even them I feel at home with. This board, the one place where I did feel solace, has deteriorated into a community that I no longer feel that I can identify with. I'm over blaming women and males more attractive than myself. I am completely devoid of everything that make a person human. Nothing affects me anymore. Death, heartbreak, tragedy. Nothing. I feel nothing. However, I wouldn't consider myself depressed. I am content with my life at the moment and wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>29664214
i'm not 100% there yet but i can relate. i come here to fuck around but i rarely feel anything, especially hate or resentment for anyone. at best, it's mild annoyance most of the time. just don't care at this point.
>>
>>29664214
Fuck man. I feel the same way.

I don't feel anxious, uncertain, or fearful anymore. Just nothing. And I'm perfectly fine with it.
>>
>>29664214

Perhaps this is enlightenment. now you just have to rid yourself of useless posessions.
>>
>>29665261
maybe we are all mentally ill
>>
>>29664214
You're Mersault.
>>
thats cus ur still fucking trying to be edgy
>>
>>29664214
I feel the same way. Do the days seem to pass by extremely quick for you as well?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.