[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /poor/ here? >Went out of soap and shampoo last week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1467109951873.jpg (109 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1467109951873.jpg
109 KB, 901x883
Who /poor/ here?

>Went out of soap and shampoo last week
>Can't afford to buy new ones
>Steal soap from public toilet and use it as both soap and shampoo
>Toilet is flooded and wont flush
>Have to go shit in the mall bathroom and when I can't I resort to peeing in the shower and shitting in a bucket
>Also steal my toilet paper from public toilets
>Hungry as fuck because I eat only shit-tier cheap food
>Sometimes eat fries that people leave in the nearby fast food place as lunch when I have to
>>
>>29663848
2600 in the bank, feels GOOD man
>>
File: 1465586693319.jpg (117 KB, 800x718) Image search: [Google]
1465586693319.jpg
117 KB, 800x718
>>29663848
>Toilet is flooded and wont flush
Nigga can't spend $5.99 on a plunger and get it working again?
>>
>>29663896

It's worse then you think, the niagra is broken as well.
Also I have to live on 10 bucks a week for food so 6 bucks mean I'll have to almost not eat for a week.
>>
File: 74654647.jpg (129 KB, 398x350) Image search: [Google]
74654647.jpg
129 KB, 398x350
>>29663848
If he cant even afford new shampoo then how can you expect him to be able to afford a toilet plunger?

>>29663848
Sounds bad. Is it possible that you can make yourself look and smell like a normie? If you can, I recommend that you try really hard to get a job or something. I know that sounds impossible, but what other choice do you have?
>>
File: 631.gif (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
631.gif
46 KB, 600x600
>>29663969

When I need to look and smell like a normie I go shower at my parent's place where they have soap and shampoo and perfume and shit.
I am looking for a job, autismbux won't do.
I will probably have to work retail/fastfood for a few months just to get back on my feet, this is a horrible lifestyle.
>>
File: 1458763498611.jpg (8 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
1458763498611.jpg
8 KB, 600x573
>>29664037
I hope you find a job that pays well and helps you fix your current situation.
I've been trying to apply for jobs for a while but it hasn't been working out at all, so I know how hard it can be to get one, especially if they interview you and you fuck up completely by saying some stupid shit.
Godspeed, brobot.
>>
File: ohwops.png (315 KB, 397x452) Image search: [Google]
ohwops.png
315 KB, 397x452
My family has been clinging precariously onto middle class since I can remember.

>all the money my dad made on his job is swallowed by taxes and expenses
>almost no money left for the family
>have to eat plain, watery rice dinners that leave me feeling miserably empty
>find some sheets of puff pastry in the freezer
>bake them up as is
>so damn hungry it tastes amazing
>steal toilet paper from my school every day

>sometimes my mum has five dollars, which we spend on a big block of chocolate
>best chocolate ever
>>
>>29663848

How are you affording an internet connection?
>>
I used to be poor like OP. I ate food out of the trash in high school and got made fun of for it.

I only just finally got a good job and have money, even though I'm still in debt. But now I can eat off brand hot pockets and it's nice.
>>
Nigger that isn't middle class, that's impoverished.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.