[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is your holiday weekend going robots? My mother brought her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1337710203099.jpg (274 KB, 824x776) Image search: [Google]
1337710203099.jpg
274 KB, 824x776
How is your holiday weekend going robots? My mother brought her friend down to my apartment to spend the weekend. They are both 50+. They have spent an hour now trying to pick something on Netflix to watch.
>>
tell them to watch the fundamentals of caring to them.
>>
>>29663842
is your mother or her friend hot?
>>
>>29663871
They are reasonably attractive for upper-middle aged women I suppose.
>>
>>29663855
They finally chose something. No idea what it is, but it started with a sex scene between a guy and a black woman. And its in another language?
>>
File: sip2.jpg (98 KB, 782x620) Image search: [Google]
sip2.jpg
98 KB, 782x620
>>29663842
>They have spent an hour now trying to pick something on Netflix to watch
I feel like this happens every single time multiple people get together to watch something on netflix. its like everyone freezes up and gets too embarrassed to watch one of their regular shows so they have to put on a front til everyone in the room can agree on something mutually terrible to watch without "loosing face"
>>
File: Untitled.png (124 KB, 671x374) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
124 KB, 671x374
>the movie is in spanish it sounds like
>"Anon, is this movie going to have subtitles the whole movie?"
>Well you need to know what they're saying don't you?
>"But is it going to be there the whole time?
>Just wait for them to speak English, or is this an entirely foreign movie?
>"I think it's been set to have subtitles"

>>29663941
I feel like this is common yeah, because no one wants to fucking suggest anything. It drives me up the wall because I'll ask and they'll say "I've seen that" or whatever but not recommend anything else. Just pick something dammit!
>>
>>29663963
>Not just recommending something you've seen before and know is good but pretending you haven't seen it before
>>
>>29663842
>my mom is coming to visit this weekend
>the first time I've seen her since I was homeless
I'm worried I'm going to fuck everything up, anons
>>
>>29663963
Continuation!
>It's a Spanish movie with an english dub
>"I don't want to watch this"
>they're still watching it

>>29664027
Can only give you empty platitudes anon since I don't know much, but I'm sure it'll be fine
>>
Another update: they've long since abandoned that spanish movie and have not picked a movie since. They're still searching.
>>
>>29664477
Tell em to watch Steel Magnolias. Old women love Steel Magnolias
>>
>>29664493
My mum in fact loves that movie and has seen it many times. They wanted to watch something new.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.