[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only attracted to skinny girls >only fat girls have shown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1404331240305.png (8 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
1404331240305.png
8 KB, 450x401
>only attracted to skinny girls
>only fat girls have shown interest towards me
>>
>only attracted to girls
>still fuck up with that wide of a range
>>
>>29663716
Fucking fat girls is awesome. I'm was a virgin until I was 21 because I refused to fuck fat girls.
>>
>Only attracted to tall guys
>Only short guys have shown interest towards me
This is what you sound like. Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>29663798
you can control being fat you retarded whale
>>
File: Pepe finger.jpg (18 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
Pepe finger.jpg
18 KB, 250x239
>>29663816
>He thinks I'm female
>Also missing the point
The point is that you don't have a gf and you're still at least implying it bothers you, when you have options, even if they're less than optimal. Women are like this too. My point, by making that post, was saying you're not much better than a roastie who whines about how lonely she is but rejects her orbiters' confessions.
>>
>>29663846
>waaaah just settle for some lazy piece of shit who can't lose weight
kill yourself fat roastie cunt
>>
>>29663879
>Being stupid on purpose
I'm not saying you should settle for a fat woman.

But you do not belong here, since you have some women who are interested in you. You aren't completely unwanted, so you can't be a robot. Normalslimes need to fuck off back to facebook.

If ANY girl has EVER shown interest in you, except as a joke--you need to leave this board. End of story.
>>
>>29663909
>o-only real robots are ugly faggots who can't even get attention from objective 0/10s
nah fuck yourself quasimodo go back to wizardchan
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.