[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots feels thread >tfw act overly-clingy towards your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 424x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 424x316
Fembots feels thread

>tfw act overly-clingy towards your orbiter and he loses interest

>tfw he hasn't lost interest at all but simply failed to reassure you on some bullshit crap when you're a black hole of insecurity and he would do anything to be with you but you sabotage it by having out of control emotional needs no man could possibly fulfill
>>
>tfw haven't had a fembot to orbit in months
>>
>bf goes to the big rally to defend Trump
>get spooked about alt-right spics smashing his skull open
>get even more spooked that irl nazis or something will mistake his being a wop for his being middle eastern or hispanic, and will stomp him upon a curb
>get triply spooked that the cops will find him being belligerent or some shit and shoot him for the threatening body language he has due to autism
>>
Stop appropriating my waifu. Fucking normie.
>>
>Fembot Thread

/thread
>>
>want orbiter to reassure you so you have the confidence to pursue chad
can't blame the guy for getting some self-respect.
>>
>>29663606
>Fembot feels
>muh immature handling of own emotions
/thread. Females in a nutshell.
>>
>Fembot Thread
sageasagesage
>>
>>29663606
>orbiter
>>29663668
>bf

GTFO of here. You are not robots. Not even close.

This is probably just bait to make us rage...
>>
I always picked Karen as my harvest moon waifu
kind of a bitch but the best looking one for sure.
>>
>>29663606
Would you like a new orbiter?
To be honest, I just want to have a female friend that I could grow close with and date. That's one of my ambitions.
>>
>>29663863
No fembot will ever date an orbiter. She will tell you all about Chad's dick though.
>>
>>29663754
I always thought that these threads were regular robots joking, like threads where you act like a Stacey or whatever.
>>
>>29664162
Yeah, probably.
"fembots" are a meme.
>>
>>29664192
>>29664162
Fembots/females on /r9k/ are definitely not a meme. Just go on Omegle with the r9k tag.
>>
>>29663606
I need to play Friends of Mineral Town again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.