[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Megamillions at $415 Million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Mega_Millions_Lottery_logo.svg.png (160 KB, 1280x605) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Millions_Lottery_logo.svg.png
160 KB, 1280x605
its that time again for ticket lines and shattered dreams for the desperately poor.

have you gone out and bought some tickets yet? a couple dollars might get you the chance to end your NEET lifestyle.
>>
The chances are so stacked against you.
Besides, half the posters here can't even legally buy them
>>
>>29663238
true, too many registered sex offenders around here.
>>
>>29663238
The chances are stacked against you just as much as they are stacked against the person who wins.
>>
>>29663248
Wat

>>29663199
I'd sold tons at work a couple of days ago, before taking a break from that job.

Wagies don't know bout working a comfy job entirely on their terms. B)
>>
I've been buying one (1) ticket every drawing for the past few weeks. Good luck to all bots tonight.
>>
>>29663289
felons cant collect lottery winnings IIRC.
>>
>>29663238
>The odds
It's a dollar. $1.00. Who the fuck cares so much about a dollar
>But you almost certainly won't win!
Again, it's a fucking dollar. I spent 5 of those on lunch today.
>>
>>29663199
The worst time to buy tickets are when the prizes are up high.
>>
>>29663558
Is this the same as the billion dollar one from a few months back?
Because those cost two dollars.
>>
>>29663199
Wouldn't becoming a millionaire be the start of a NEET lifestyle? Because I'm damn sure not going to flip burgers with a couple of hundred million in the bank.
>>
>>29663596
No, that's the PowerBall. I actually do better on that one. I played for 2 months on $4. Megamillions is $1.
>>
>>29663616
IDK I still have a pt job even though I don't need to work
>>
Wait so it's tonight?
Probably too late then plus it's raining.
>>
>>29663652
When you have that much cash, just managing it would be a great part-time job.
>>
Wait for when the prize is really down low and buy many and many tickets. Also, choose e reliable local lottery game, you might not win a big prize, but you will have some more time of neetdom until you grow a pair.
>>
>>29663690
the odds of winning down change when the numbers are low, but the likelihood of multiple jackpot winners goes up when more tickets are sold so you'd have to share the money with other people.

just look at the record-setting Powerball a couple months ago, by the time it hit $1.5 billion there were so many tickets sold that 3 people ended up getting winning tickets. if i had a time machine id go back to the week before and get a ticket for the previous drawing of $900 million when nobody won.

you're right about smaller lottery games, if you really want to make a weekly $4 habit out of it you are better off buying those tiny scratch games with $10,000 prizes; the odds are slightly better in your favor and thats enough to at least get yourself something nice or pay off some debts.
>>
>>29663795
>down
*dont
>>
>>29663683

It gets boring & it's mostly automated stocks
>>
I play sometimes, but I'm also convinced the games are rigged.
>>
I just had a vision from a high power! He told me I was the chosen one and I'm going to win :)

I made it bros!
>>
>>29664337
>>29664548
Some nigress that won the $400 mil jackpot said as much, which really only confirms my rigged suspicions.
>>
4 dollars down the drain i guess
>>
You have a limited time to reveal who you are after winning the lottery, or your earnings are forfeit

Why would you ever do that?
>>
>>29667145
Thats kind of weird. Anyways the stories of the people who won are usually awful, random people hunting them down to try to bum money off them, getting sued, losing their money just as fast as they got it.
I think the first thing I would do is go to a bank and have them appoint a retard handler to me so they can teach me how to properly invest the money to live off of it.
I bet it would likely be more trouble than its worth, and the chances are dumb as fuck.
>but someone has to win lol
Theres a reason why Las Vegas has to cover all the game tables when the silicon valley types come over for parties and shit. They know the odds for that shit.
If you win, its because of dumb luck.
>>
>>29667145

You know you don't have to reveal yourself right? I think only one or two actually make winners do thst
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.