[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to ask out a /r9k/ princess(attention whore) irl? dubs decides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: life.png (190 KB, 493x2126) Image search: [Google]
life.png
190 KB, 493x2126
How to ask out a /r9k/ princess(attention whore) irl?
dubs decides
>Pic only related becuz that is basically how I feel it will go
>>
>>29663108
>hey wanna go out
>uh sorry I'm going out with my boyfriend
>oh okay
>yep
>kay see you later I guess
>later

That's the worst that could go.
>>
File: 1447452239372.jpg (257 KB, 700x1924) Image search: [Google]
1447452239372.jpg
257 KB, 700x1924
Why would you want to do that, even?
If dubs, be brutally honest about your intentions, opinion of her, etc.
>>
File: anime girl nazi.jpg (47 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
anime girl nazi.jpg
47 KB, 1000x600
>>29663108
Hits home. got to me a little bit, although I am not a beta, it allows me to do some introspection. Maybe I am greedy. But aren't we all? I want what I want, and wont settle for less, even if I remain a miserable fuck. second place is a fancy word for loser.
>>
>>29663108
Best way to go is to have a place/event figured out ahead of time, about a week away from when you ask her out. Like ask her out to some local music show next thursday or whatever bullshit, then you don't have to get in that awkward planning shuffle which is a complete turn-off.

And for god's sake don't ask her out to a movie.
>>
do you think I have a chance since she's a fembot?
>>
>>29663604
I dunno, how much have you talked to her? Does she at least like you as a person?
>>
Talk to her pretty frequently on IM, and hang in person in a group about twice or three times a month. We have hung out together alone once, but it wasnt a date really.
>>
lol im not gonna read all that shit
>>
>>29663108
That pic is such BS though.
Girls dont want "adventure", they dont want "savage" guys either.
Savage and adventurous guys dont go near girls. Girls dont go on "adventures". Sure, they might go out to the park and watch the sunset, or get drunk and go to a party, but you wont see the average girl (or boy for that matter) doing any amazing, dangerous, or ground breaking things. Girls also dont like "savage" guys. Girls like guys who smile, laugh, and are socially adept. Savage men dont smile or laugh much, and are on a different social class than normies. Savage men do not interact with normies, because normies dont want to go on 50 mile treks or 3 day big wall climbs. Normies want to play 3 chords on the guitar and sing bad late 90s pop songs instead of investing in music. Normies want to go to parties in their safe neighborhoods, not sit around fires in the high mountains worrying about their next meal.

Girls Like normies. Not adventurous men, not savage men, they like normies.
Adventurous and savage men are dangerous, and girls are too afraid of danger and effort to engage in romantic affiliation with them.
>>
>>29663850
I disagree, what she says is true. But this still makes her and women in general horrible worse than shit type of people.
>>
>>29664006
Its not true though.
Girls want a fun guy. Fun. Thats it. A savage guy in my opinion is the kind of guy that does savage, dangerous, adventurous, and difficult things.
Girls dont like savage, dangerous, adventurous, and difficult things. Doing those things, I have seen very few women, and not a single one was remotely close in behavior to the average woman. They were essentially men with tits and pussies.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.