[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /suicidal/ here? I think I'm on the edge Tell me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1460309751723.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1460309751723.gif
510 KB, 700x827
Who else /suicidal/ here? I think I'm on the edge
Tell me your race, age, country and tell me what you are struggling with
>>
>26
>white

>walk into ex fucking another guy in my apartment
>don't even do anything about it
>we break up
>shes now having me charged for domestic assault even though I never once harmed her
>I'm a sperg and am terrified to go to court and fight for my life
>Am gunna look like I'm lying the whole time cuz I get so worked up when made the center of attention
>If this goes to court I will be an hero'ing

>on top of that, the usual low test, gyno, wide hips, major anxiety and depression
>over 10k in student debt
>supposed to be upgrading to grd 12 math and I can't even focus on that
>without the math I won't be able to go back to college this year

>only thing I have is I'm 6'2

I've been binge eating for the last month and stopped going to the gym all together. I'm falling apart. Still terrified to end it but I may have no choice.
>>
>>29663244
Sounds shitty. No chance you can get a character witness? From an outside perspective it seems like you could get back on track once you get this court thing out the way. Debt can be payed off in installments, you can focus back on your math, start hitting the gym again.
>>
>>29663072
>28, white, US
Just feel like I'm never gonna make it. Been trying to make it for 10+ years now and still nowhere and nobody.
>>
I have a rather huge story, anyone willing to read it
>>
> White
> 19
> Scotland

Life just seems to be passing me by. When I had left highschool (with good grades) everyone I knew went off to university or got a job, most of them have a social life or a significant other. I am at home with my parents, attending a shitty community college, with no posititve relationships with anyone.

My parents have had the good grace not to kick me out, however as of late they have been discussing the matter. I earn minimum wage and work 20 hours a week, so I could never afford a flat. If they kick me out I will in all likelihood end up homeless.

I have never had a friend in my life, my elder brother would never talk to me or do anything with me, no kids ever wanted to hang out with me. No one has ever invited me out to the pub, or to the cinema. It's summer now and all the people from my school are returning to out hometown. I see it on normie-book, they all want to catch up, get drinks, and no one remembers me.

No girl has ever shown the slightest hint of interest, and I believe that no matter how long I spend I the gym this will never change.

I know I'm young, but my problems aren't going to get any better, believe me, I know.
>>
>>29663471
Go for it. Gimmie the story dammit!
>>
>white
>22
>burger land

Im mega broke, cant even pay rent. Trying to keep it all a secret though because if my parents found out I dont know what theyd do. Want to go back to college but got removed from the university because I didnt attend two course (30 minute drive there) and failed them. Tried to get a medical withdraw from the semester but somehow didnt do it right and it might be too late. And if I tell my parents about any of this they will never pay for my school, which I most certainly cannot afford on my own, so I told them I dont want to go back this semester and save money which also made them angry.

Im kinda at thier mercy and I dont know what to do, come clean and tell them or not? They know I have depression and have been medicated but they dont take it very seriously. It took them finding a journal I wrote and purposly making it suicidal for them to finally give a shit. Dunno what to do.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.